Dear Diary: Guess What?

Hello Loves!

You all are amaing! I can't beleive how fast you all responded to my status about getting Eleanor to 300 comments, you all must really love this story.

So as promised here is an update.

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

Dear Diary,

I am so lucky I have you with me and didn't take you out of my purse before going to Lou and Harry's party last night.  So much has happened in the last twenty-four hours and I just can't wait to tell you. What has happened you ask? Well first off right now in this very moment, it is 9:22 am and as I write in you, I am sitting next to a sleeping Louis Tomlinson!  Que freak out!

Oh and not only am I sitting next to a sleeping Louis Tomlinson, but I am now officially his girlfriend. AHHHHHH!

Yesterday and last night were amazing, almost like a dream.  Louis surprised me and picked me up from the train station.  After that he took me to lunch and then dropped me off at home before coming and picking me up for his and Harry's Christmas party.   The party was wonderful, Louis band mates are all dolls, Niall made me laugh harder than I ever have, and in fact I think it made Louis a little jealous.

So, how did I end up in his bed at 9:22 am you ask?  You see by the time everyone had left it was around 2am and Louis and I both had had a little too much to drink. Anyway I was helping Harry and Gemma clean up a bit when Louis came into the kitchen and handed me one of his t-shirts.  I asked him what it was for and he told me that he thought I would just spend the night.  And so I did.

And before you ask, yes all we did was sleep; I am a lady after all.

Shit, I better go; I think Louis is about to wake up. 

 XO

Eleanor

P.S.

I'm Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend! AHHHH

_______________________________________________________________________________

Thank you all so much for reading! If you liked this little dirary entry please vote and comment.

Also, since you all were amazing at getting it up to 300 comments, my next chalenge for you all is to get Eleanor back up into the top 1000 in fanfiction.  Can you do? I believe in you! 

Thank you all again for your love and support with this story. 

I LOVE YOU!