Chapter 5

[ ELIZABETH'S P.O.V]

I was feeling that warm feeling you have inside when you get all excited and stuff.... That Liam Payne had done something to me...It was like I was bewitched!

Wait.

Am I, Elizabeth White actually falling for someone?

Nah.

Must be because he's different and has a dreamy accent and has beautiful eyes that just...DAMN IT!!

Alright girl, keep it together!
You don't even know him.

He could be some sociopath or something...or maybe even a pervert.

I shuddered at the thought.

But something about him made me feel like I had seen him somewhere before...

But where?

I came back to earth when I heard my flight being called.
Ah, whoever or whatever he was, it wasn't like my life or this vacation depended on it.

I picked up my bag and then walked towards the terminal...

The sticky gooey feeling had now been replaced by fluttering butterflies...

LONDON, here I come!!!!

[LIAM'S P.O.V]

I walked back to the boys and they were surprised to find my black eye devoid face.

'How?', asked Zayn.

'I met a girl in the bathroom', I said.

'You went into the girl's loo? And you call yourself so proper!', exclaimed Louis and I rolled my eyes at him.

'FYI, Lou it wasn't the girl's loo, it was a combined washroom', I said.

'Forget about that, tell me about the girl!!', exclaimed Harry impatiently.

'Well, er, she treated my black eye and then covered it up with makeup', I said and they all smiled at me like a bunch of lunatics.

'Was she pretty?', asked Niall.

'I guess', I said and rubbed the back of my head.

'You guess? What kind of answer is that?!', asked Harry with a weird expression.

'Okay, fine she's pretty!', I exclaimed and that made me the victim of wolf whistles and kissing sounds.

'Is she a Directioner?', asked Niall and they all looked at me eagerly.

'She didn't even know who I was', I said and they all frowned.

'Hey! That means your'e just some guy! She'll be faithful!', exclaimed Zayn and they all nodded.

'What's this pretty girl's name?', asked Harry and they all leaned in.

'I dunno'.

They all stared at me like I had spoken Latin.

'What?!', I asked confused.

'Oh Daddy, you have so much to learn', said Louis with a frown as he put his arm around me but I shook him off.

'I've got nothing to learn, I asked her her name but she wouldn't tell me', I said trying to defend myself.

'We got a Cinderella!!', whooped Harry and he slapped me on my back.

'We got a nothing. I don't even know if I'll see her again', I mumbled and they all frowned.

'Ah tough luck, Liam. Maybe you'll find your Cinderella someday', said Niall and they all nodded.