Thank You for 11!😭

I'm sorry if you thought this was a chapter but I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭

I just saw that this story came 11 out of 60K stories in the Liam Payne category and that would have never happened if it weren't for you guys 😭😭😭😭😭😍😍😍😍.

I wrote the Switch Up during a really bad time in my life. I was in a terrible place and all I had to hold on to was One Direction. The hiatus wasn't doing me any good either and this story allowed me to meet so many of you!😭😍

Being able to communicate with you guys, laugh and cry over our 'History' is amazing and it still keeps me going. You guys have no idea how happy I feel whenever I get a notification saying someone commented or someone gave this a star.

It feels like a warm hug and I don't even know if I deserve this attention because all I wanted when I started was comfort and my Directioner family gave me just that and now more than I could ever imagine 😭😍🥺🥺🥺.

I never dreamed The Switch Up would make you guys smile. Sometimes when I read comments on how much you liked it I'm like 'For real?! They really liked it?!' 😭😍😍🥺.

Thank you thank you thank you ever so much! I love you all!! And I am so sorry that I can't come up with another plot for this! I'm honestly scared to ruin this story you love!! But thank you so much for giving me a chance!!

Thank you for making me smile! Thank you for giving me hope and comfort during my hard times!!! I love you all!

CUTE AS A BUTTON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!

And last but never least, LIAM PAYNE YOU AMAZING HUMAN BEING I FREAKIN LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!😭😍😍