Chapter-49

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALLER!!!!

And did you guys see how his insta account got hacked?!

I was practically like what the heck when I saw his icon change to something else!

Well everything's solved now!

I hope you like this chapter even though it's a filler!!

LIAM'S P.O.V

I turned my head at the direction where everyone else was looking and I was stunned to find Elizabeth looking at me with a bewildered expression.

'Do you know these boys, Rose?', asked the man in front of her, who I guessed was her father.

'Yeah', was all she said and I gave her a small wave.

'All of them?', he asked stunned and then looked at Louis who was trying to get a hold of the horse.

'Yeah', she said and grinned.

'ELIZABETH!!!!!', screamed a voice and before I knew it I was knocked over by a mess of brown curls.

'You alright, mate?', asked Zayn as he picked me up and I nodded wryly as I watched Harry engulf her in a hug.

'Hey, Haz', she said as she hugged him back.

'Boy are we glad to see you! We thought Liam had driven us into the middle of nowhere!', he exclaimed and she giggled.

'In all honesty, Louis was in charge of directions', I said and something long and orange hit my head.

'What the hell?!', I exclaimed and looked at Louis who pouted at me.

'My directions were perfectly fine! Look where it got us! We got Elizabeth right?', he asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

'A couple of miles further you would have reached the house', she said looking at me and I smiled.

'Oh guys, meet my Daddy, Daddy, these were the people I was talking about', she said and he looked at each of us but his eyes rested on me.

I gulped and looked at the ground under his intense glare.

Wait.

Why should I be afraid?

i did nothing wrong, in fact I was here to make things right.

I took a deep breath and looked up at him with a confident smile to which he nodded at me.

'You boys can just follow us', he said and we laughed uneasily.

'What's wrong?', asked Elizabeth.

'We might be low on gas', said Harry.

'No, we really are out of gas', piped Niall as he strummed the guitar.

'Oh would you stop that?!', exclaimed Harry as he grabbed it out of his hands and he frowned at him.

'I'll call Wesley', said Elizabeth and she started to dial someone on her phone.

Who's Wesley?

'Which one of you dated my daughter?', asked her Dad.

Four arms immediately pointed at me.

BRILLIANT

'That would be me, sir', I said and stepped forward.

'I knew it was you, I just wanted to see if you would admit it', he said and I stood there awkwardly not knowing how to react.