Chapter 52

Oh my gosh I am sooooo sorry for not updating in ages but I was busy with college and shit!

And unfortunately I will be updating slowly cause of my submissions so please bear with me!

Oh and please do me a favor and vote for The Switchup in the Love Awards! by TianaStyles94

Just go over there where you'll find the book titled Love Awards and you'll find that the voting is now open. Just go over to where The SwitchUp is written and comment that you vote for it along with my username which is dakotarain18

Happy reading!

Love you all and lemme know what you think!

[ELIZABETH'S P.O.V]

'What is wrong with you?', asked Britney as she came after me.

'Close the door Brit', I said and collapsed into the armchair with a sigh.

'Liam just saved your ass and that's what you tell him?!', she asked shocked.

'What did you expect me to tell him?', I snapped as I could feel pressure rising inside of me.

'I dunno maybe, I love you and that I'll run away with you?!', she yelled.

'WELL I CANT!', I exclaimed and threw a cushion at her which she skilfully blocked.

Damn when did she learn to that?

'Why?!', she asked stunned with her hands in the air.

'BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER WORK!', I shouted and her mouth formed an O shape.

'Dammit Brit can't you see that this wedding is solid set?!', I exclaimed and then a sob escaped from my lips as I quickly buried my face into my hands.

Britney sighed and then kneeled down beside me.

'Hon, you can still change this', she said softly.

'How Brit? I'm scared', I said and wiped away a stray tear.

'For what?', she asked.

'For everything. I don't want to disappoint anyone', I said and more tears fell down.

Britney immediately had me in her arms and I cried out into her neck as she sat silently, rocking me to and fro and at times rubbed circles on my back to soothe me.

'P.P', she said after a while and I sniffed as I looked up at her.

'You aint gonna disappoint anyone. As far as I know, you've always been an angel and I think it's finally time that you become a little rebel', she said softly.

'I thought having second chances at life meant being grateful', I whispered, my voice still shaking a bit.

'Yeah it is and you know what you should be grateful for?', she asked pulling me back so that I could face her.

'What?', I asked as she wiped away my tears with her hands.

'You should be grateful for the fact that there is a British pop star/ heartthrob who is fucking crazy about you!', she exclaimed with a grin and I couldn't help but laugh a bit.

'P.P, teenage girls around the world would kill to be in your shoes right now!', she said and I shook my head in amusement.

'Once in a while life brings us fairy tales, don't throw this away because you're afraid to take a stand P.P. You won't ever get this back. This love', she said and I nodded.