Chapter- 12

[LIAM'S P.O.V]

I woke up to the sound of the T.V.

Who turned that on?

'CINDERELLA CINDERELLA, NIGHT AND DAY IT'S CINDERELLA!'

Great.

I moved my hands and i felt something really soft tangled in my fingers. I opened my eyes and for a minute I was stunned to find someone on top of me.

Flashback.

Oh man, I had to get up!

'Why the rush Liam? You two seem pretty comfortable', mocked Harry from somewhere near us.

'Oh shut up and help me up!', I hissed.

Britney sighed and I held my breath so that she wouldn't wake up.

'What do you say boys? Should I help him?', asked Harry.

'If he promises not to be bossy for an entire month', said Louis.

'You're insane!', I yelled whispered.

'Suit yourself!', they exclaimed and I groaned.

'What time is it?', asked a voice on top of me.

CRAP.

Britney slowly opened her eyes and a second later, her blue eyes were fixed on mine and I smiled nervously.

Her expression read confused and I had no idea what to do.

Then her eyes widened and she got up with a yelp.

'How did I end up sleeping on top of you?', she asked bewildered.

'Yeah, how did she?', asked Zayn and I glared at him.

'Last night, I brought you a pillow and some sheets, I was about to turn but the bus pulled a sudden break and so we ended up in that position. I didn't have the heart to wake you up, you were fast asleep', I said.

Britney smiled a bit but then she colored up and hid her face in her hands.

'Hey, it's alright', I said as she shook her head.

'I feel so embarrassed right now!', she groaned and the guys chuckled.

Then she lifted her face and looked at the T.V screen where Cinderella was crying her heart out.

'Do you guys have some kind of obsession towards this movie?', she asked with a weird expression and I mentally face palmed myself.

'Oh just one of us', said Niall and I shot him a murderous look.

'Okaaay. I'm gonna hit the showers', she said and hurried to the bathroom.

I swatted Harry on his head and he ended up getting his nose in his cereal bowl.

'Oi!!', he exclaimed but I ignored him and went to get some coffee.

'So what are we up to today?', asked Lou.

We all shrugged.

'I don't think we have any concerts', said Harry as he vigorously rubbed his nose with a napkin.

'Please don't tell me we have a photo shoot', said Niall and we all groaned.

We hated photo shoots.

Do this. Do that. Stand there. Stand here.

And we had to change our wardrobe every five minutes.

The phone in the bus rang and Zayn shot up to answer it.

'Zayn here', he said and we watched as his expression turned to awkwardness and then bewilderment.