Chapter-31

[ELIZABETH'S P.O.V]

Our stay at the hotel ended the next morning and we were all back on the tour bus.

The five seconds of Summers gang had gone their own ways and the parting was really amusing.

'I am dreadfully sorry for what I did!', cried Calum for God knows what time. I sighed and hugged him.

'You saved my ass, that's enough', I said.

'We're the 'Ass'gaurdians'', said Luke with a show of victory fingers.

I mentally face palmed myself.

'Run, before I change my mind', I said and they fled.

Liam was chuckling behind me and I giggled.

'You really are a movie buff, aren't ya?', he asked.

'Can't help it, I love Chris Hemsworth', I said.

'Loki's better', smirked El as she past by and I laughed.

'Please don't bring up Loki again! I can't bear to hear her talk about how 'dreamy' and 'mysterious' he is!', begged Louis and we laughed.

'Funny that you wouldn't fancy his brother', said Liam and it took me a second to grasp at what he was pointing at.

'Oh. But his last name aint Payne', I said and he laughed as he pulled me in for a side hug.

I sat on the sofa listening to one of their songs, 'She's not afraid', it was actually quite catchy and for that reason I had it on repeat.

Zayn came and sat next to me as he scrolled through his cell.

I took that time to observe the numerous tats on his arms.

'Like what you see?' he asked without looking up from his phone.

I tugged the earphones out and blinked at him.

He rolled his eyes and pointed at his tats.

'Oh yeah, they're pretty cool', I said.

'I thought you said you didn't like tattoos', he said.

'I don't but it looks good', I said and he grinned.

'ZAP', I read and he smiled.

'Zayn and Perrie?', I asked and he nodded.

'That's pretty creative', I said and he tipped an imaginary hat. 'Pulled it off saying that it was my love for comics', he said and I laughed.

'Is that-', I asked staring at his arm.
'Her? yeah it is', he said.

Whoa.

That was freaky and romantic at the same time.

'You must really love her to be that sure of forever having her marked don your body', I said.

'I am sure. She's the one. There's no one else', he said and I smiled.

'How did you pull this one off?', I asked and he smirked sayin, 'This was my 'I dont give a fuck to what management thinks' phase'.

I had to laugh at that and he joined me as well.

'Maybe Liam will get a new tat as well', he said slyly and I scoffed at that.

'What?', he asked.

'I'm not sure about that, I mean having someone inked to your skin. It's a hell of a commitment', I said.

'So?', he asked.

'So, he can't be that serious about me', I said.

'He could', he said looking at me.

Oh Lord.

I couldn't let that happen.

Not with what I'm hiding from him.
'You know what? I'd like a tattoo', I said trying to steer the topic away from all that deep talk.

Zayn smiled slightly as he understood what I was doing and he nodded.

'Yeah, we could do that', he said.

'Do what?', asked Liam as he came and sat next to me.

He smelled of citrus meaning he must have just showered and his cologne was making it nearly impossible for me not to snuggle up to him.

'Brit wants a tattoo', said Zayn.

'Absolutely not', said Liam with a straight face.

'Dude, you don't actually own her', said Zayn.

Liam looked at me.

'I want one', I said.

'I thought you said-', he started.

'Yeah but it seems pretty cool', I said.

'And it'll hurt pretty damn well too', he said.

My eyes widened at that.
'Imagine getting injection shots continuously for an hour', he said and I gulped.

'You should know', he said and I elbowed him.

Zayn had a very questioning look now and I tried to keep a straight face while Liam was still smirking.

'I don't care', I said.

Liam rolled his eyes and shook his head.

'It's settled then. What do you want?', he asked.

'I'm sure yet', I said and he nodded.

'Tell me when you get something and I'll take you, I was looking forward to a new one myself', he said and I grinned.

'Alright', I said.

'Alright', he said and got up to leave.

'You're insane', said Liam as he sipped his coke.

'And you're being weird', I said.

'How on earth am I being weird?!', he asked.

'You're full of tats and yet you won't let me?', I asked.
'That's cause it's about you', he said.

'I'm not me now either', I said and he sighed.

'You sure Elizabeth?', he asked, whispering my name.

'I am ', I said and he nodded.

'You really like calling me that, huh?', I asked.

'It suits you better. I knew you're name couldn't be Britney', he said and I laughed.

'My Mama is the one who calls me Elizabeth, Daddy and Grandma calls me Rose', I said.

'That's a pretty name too', he said and I smiled.

We sat in silence for a while and I thought about what Zayn had said.

'Penny for your thoughts?', he asked.

'Are my thoughts worth only that much?', I joked.

He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine and I kissed him back as he wrapped his arm around my waist and lifted me onto his lap.

I could feel his hands in my hair and I had mine around his neck as he deepened the kiss. We pulled away slightly for breath and he kissed me at the corner of my mouth and I giggled.

'Would that pay the bill?', he asked looking into my eyes and I smiled.

'It might', I said and he chuckled as he started to kiss me again. It was passionate and fierce as we made out on the couch and finally we ended up in a position that had me under him as he kissed my neck and my hands moved along his back.

'Now?', he asked.

'I think that should do it', I gasped as he kissed my collar bone and he looked up at me.

'Then tell me, stranger', he said and I giggled at my old nickname.

'What are we?', I asked and he furrowed his eyebrows.

'Like what stage of the relationship are we at?', I asked and he sat up straight.

I got up as well and searched his face for an answer.

This was exactly what I feared and I suddenly felt embarrassed by what we just did and I got up to leave but something stopped me.

I turned to see Liam's hand firmly on my wrist and he was looking at me and I could tell that he was ready with an answer and that scared me.