Chapter-28

This chapter is dedicated to haardikichcha who leaves me sweet comments and stars!

:) :) Thank you so much! :) :)

Go check out her profile guys and give her stories a read!

****************

[LIAM'S P.O.V]

I decided to head to the studio early.

I really wasn't in a mood to be with the others right now especially Britney or Elizabeth or whatever her damn name was.

I really cant stand it when people lie to me. I mean how on earth can you live with them?!

Why would she lie to us?

But it wasn't ' us' that mattered...it was ME that mattered.

Its the first time ever that I've fallen so fast for someone!

I don't even remember how it started!!

All I know is that the moment I saw her in the bathroom, I was hooked.

I mean who would offer to treat a complete stranger?!

Well now I know half of the reason...

I bet she never expected any of this.

Elizabeth ( yeah I might as well learn her real name) had this aura that just made me wanna be with her all the time!

I never go in for a kiss until I'm that sure and I was, every time I had tried to kiss her.

It wasn't really her fault was it?

I mean she already was struggling with us and this completely different job...

Should I tell the others?

I mean they all deserve to know.

ARGH!!!

This is so frustrating!!!!

I'm frigging angry at her but at the same time I felt sorry for her.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair...

What on earth am I gonna do?

A second later the door opened and everyone came in.

I came face to face with Elizabeth and I felt my anger rise.

I still couldn't face her.

'You're late', I said.

They all chimed sorry but I ignored them.

Elizabeth looked at me but I was to angry to respond, so I simply sat in a chair and waited for her to start.

The look on her face clearly showed that she was hurt and I felt like a beast.

She was acting more nervous than usual and it was affecting her styling.

She dropped the comb at least five times and fumbled around with the makeup.

As she started to brush my face, it got into my nose and I couldn't help but sneeze.

Great.

Once I start sneezing, then there's no way of stopping me and I hated it!

I left before I could say something unkind to her.

After a few more sneezes I was fine but my insides were screaming at me to go back and just love her for who she was.