Chapter-23

I was paralyzed.

ADRIAN!

GOD FREAKIN ADRIAN!!!

I kept on staring at him and sure enough he caught my eye.

For a fraction of a second, I caught his stunned expression as well but before he could react I grabbed El's wide brimmed hat and put it on.

It earned me a very confused look by everyone.

'Why are you wearing that now?', asked Niall.

'I..er..-'

DAMMIT!

SPEAK UP YOU FOOL OR YOU'RE GONNA BE RUINED!

'See that guy over there?', I asked and they all started to turn but I hissed at them.

'Not all at once!', I exclaimed and they took turns to look at Adrian who was still looking my way.

'Yeah? What about him?', asked Harry.
'He's this annoying stalker', I said.

Okay alright!
I lied!

But what was I supposed to tell them?

'He's my fiance who I don't wanna get married to. Oh yeah did I forget to tell you that I was engaged?'.

HECK NO!

'Oh', they all replied and I smiled uneasily.

'Oh stalker alert, he's lookin this way', said El and I panicked.

'Do you want to leave?', asked Liam.

I smiled at him.
'Yeah, I really do',I said.

'Oh shit, he's comin' this way!', exclaimed Zayn.

WHAT?!

'Distract him!', exclaimed Niall.

'No problem', said Louis and he got up.

'What are you doing?', asked Liam.

'Causing a distraction', he said with a very cheeky expression.

'I have a feeling that this is not gonna go well', said Harry and we all nodded.

Louis walked up to the center of the cafe, threw his arms out and shouted,

'Well whadhya know boys?! Isn't it just wonderful to be here?! Oh and we're One Direction if you didn't know'.

Everyone stared at him.

I wouldn't' blame them.

Liam face palmed himself, El sunk into her seat, Niall looked paranoid, Zayn was staring at him and Harry was trying not to laugh.

A second later cameras flashed and people started to crowd.

'NOW!', he yelled and I looked at Liam who grinned at me.

'You ready?', he asked.

'One more run couldn't hurt me', I said and he grabbed my hand as we darted outside.

I looked back and I could see Adrian's confused expression and clearly, he was still looking for me.

'Come on!', exclaimed Liam and he tugged my arm.

I nodded and got into a cab that he had called.

'Where are we going?', I asked.

'We're staying at a hotel for a few days so I just thought we could check in early', he said as he looked through his cell.

He then told the driver the address and he sat back into his seat and breathe out in relief.

I couldn't' help but stare at him.