Chapter-27

This chapter is dedicated to Kittii_Katt 💞🍭
Thank you so much for encouraging me!
You guys have to check out her stories cuz I really liked them💟
******************

NIALL'S P.O.V]

'What's gotten into him?', asked Zayn and I shrugged.

'Well someones got to go and check on her', said Harry and we all looked at Calum.

'Oh come on! I suck at those stuff!', he exclaimed.

'For once I'm glad that I had nothing to do with any of this', said Louis with a very smug look.

'Could you?', I asked looking at Eleanor but she shook her head and said, 'Your fault! Not mine!', with a show of hands.

'But I didn't even do anything!', I exclaimed.

'Go on mate, everyone knows that your'e the best when it comes to some cheering up', said Luke.

I glowered at them and they grinned at me.

'Oh alright! But Calum better say sorry when I'm done', I said and he nodded like a bobble head.

I sighed and walked towards Britney's room

'Britney?', I called and knocked softly on the door.

'GO AWAY!', exclaimed a voice from the other side.

I sighed and opened the door.

'What part of go away didn't you understand?!', she asked with a very annoyed expression.

I felt sorry for her.
She looked pretty comical though, her hair was a mess, her face was tear stained and her eyes were red from crying.

'Britney, please don't cry', I pleaded and sat next to her but she just shook her head and tried to wipe away the tears that were streaming down her face.

'I embarrassed myself!!', she cried and buried her face in a pillow.

Honestly, I wanted to laugh.

I used all of my self control and put up a consoling face as I put an arm around her.

'It was an accident', I said.

'No! They got me drunk on purpose!', she snapped.

'The lads can be a bit handful-', I started but I stopped when I saw her murderous look.

'A bit?!', she exclaimed.

'Okay fine, they're practical jokers but it's just for fun. They never meant to harm anyone', I said.

'Well they did', she pouted and sniffed a bit.

A smile crept up my face and she saw it, earning me a smack from her pillow.

'OI!', I exclaimed and she scowled at me.

I chuckled and pulled her in for a side hug.

'Look Brit, take it as a lil' joke. Something that you can use to cheer yourself up in the future', I said.

'I really don't think that embarrassing myself in front of Ashton Kutcher is going to cheer me up in the near future or ever', she mumbled.

'Look at it in a different perspective. If you hadn't gotten drunk you would have never gotten to be so free with him. You would have been insecure and stuff and it would have been damn awkward', I said.

'But I still looked like an idiot', she said and frowned.

'If it makes you feel any better, Liam told us that Ashton didn't actually mind that you were drunk', I said and she stared at me.