Chapter 47

Oh my gosh did you guys see how many reads this got?!!!! 1.23K!!!🙈 ahhh!!! I cant express how grateful I am to you people for reading and supporting my story so much!! 😘😘
I love you loads! 😍😍😍
Keep reading guys!!
Stay awesome😘😘😘

[ELIZABETH'S P.OV]

'Rose!', exclaimed my grandmother as I walked out of the terminal. I smiled at her and quickly broke into a run as I hurried to hug her.

'Oh I've missed you so much', she said and I smiled as I breathed in her familiar scent of lavender.

'I did too', I whispered and she pulled out of the embrace to look at me.
'What did you do to your hair?', she asked eyeing me now.

'You don't like it?', I asked nervously.

'Oh I love it! It brings out your eyes
even more', she said and I giggled at her. 'I might have gotten a tattoo as well', I whispered and I watched her eyes widen.

'I've waited too long to finally see you rebel against your mother!', she exclaimed and we both laughed.

'You had fun didn't you dear?', she asked.

'It was more than fun', I replied and she quickly hugged me as she sensed the sadness in my voice.

'Let's go home dear, everyone's waiting for you', she said and I nodded as I followed her outside.

'Hey Liz!', exclaimed a voice and I grinned as I saw my cousin Wesley run up to me.

'When did you get back from Spain?!', I asked excitedly as he picked me up for a massive hug.

'Yesterday morning. I couldn't miss my favourite cousin's wedding could I?', he asked and I grinned at him.

'So who's the lucky guy?', he asked as he took my bags and placed them in the back.

'Can we not talk about this now?', I asked in a whisper and he looked at me confused.

'It's more than what you think, Wes', I said and he nodded with a smile.

'The orchard then?', he asked and I grinned as I heard our old hang our place.

'Sunset', I said and he fist bumped me in agreement.

[LIAM'S P.O.V]

'Mate', called a voice and I came back to my senses.

'It's your part', said Harry and I shook my head trying to get back to our recording process.

We were currently working on our fourth album and at the moment we were trying to figure out each other's parts.

I looked at the line 'Everybody wanna steal my girl, everybody wanna take her heart away. Couple billion in the whole wide world, find another one cause she belongs to me'

'Could we do this some other time?', I asked and they sighed as they put down the music sheets.

'Liam, she left mate, but that doesn't mean you-', started Louis but I cut him off with a look.

'Look! I'm trying! Okay?! I'm trying so hard to accept the fact that I couldn't have her!', I exclaimed frustrated.

'Then stop accepting that fact', said Zayn and I looked at him.

'Excuse us?', asked Harry who looked at Zayn as if he had gone crazy.

'Stop crying about it and do something about it', he said and it felt like someone had struck me with lightning.