Chapter- 19

[ELEANOR'S P.O.V]

'Why the hell did you guys leave me to take the blame?!', yelled Liam as he came storming in.

Louis compressed and a laugh and I was trying my best not to smile.

'You're always on Paul's good side, you could get us immunity!', exclaimed Harry.

'Well I just got myself a month off of chores', he said smugly and the guys groaned.

'You guys have chores?', asked Britney.

'The usual, clean the bus, make food blah blah blah', said Louis and she nodded with a very amused look.

'I nominate Harry with food!', exclaimed Zayn and everyone nodded.

'Fine by me, just don't complain when you eat', he said and Liam rolled his eyes.

Britney came and sat next to me.

'Hey', I said and she smiled.

'I bet you're tired',I said and she shrugged.

'A seizure and wreaking a mall? Yeah, a pretty normal day',she replied and I laughed.

'So, do you always tour with Louis?', she asked.

'Most of the times, college gets in the way but its worth it',I replied and looked at Louis who was trying to plead his way out of his share of chores.

'It must be awesome, traveling with your boyfriend', she said and I grinned.

'Yeah, you get to be in different places and that too with the one person who you love more than anything',I said and smiled to myself.

Lou and I might be separated a lot but it will never be the reason for us to break up..we knew what we had signed up for when this all began..what's love without a little sacrifice?...

'Penny for your thoughts', said Britney and I giggled.

'I was just reminding myself, that love comes with sacrifices and they're'e worth it', I replied and she nodded.

I noticed the expression on her face...

Confusion
Fear
Worry...

'Maybe you should talk with him', I nudged and she looked at me.

'What?', she asked.

'Go talk to Liam, Brit. You know you want to',I said but she gave me an uncertain look and I rolled my eyes.

'LIAM!', I called and he looked over his shoulder.

'Brit can't sleep, why don't you stay with her! I'm pooped!', I exclaimed and faked a huge yawn.

Britney face palmed herself and I grinned.

'You can sleep with me!', exclaimed my lovely boyfriend and I grinned.

'NO! NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!', exclaimed Harry with a very annoyed look.

'I thought Liam was Daddy', I grumbled.

'I wish to sleep tonight! Not listen to live porn!', he exclaimed.

'Oh grow up, Haz. We're keepin our pants on', I said.

'We are?', asked a very disappointed Louis and I mentally face palmed myself.

'Liam! You gotta ado somethin!', he exclaimed.

'You guys have to behave', he said wryly and I grinned.

'You better too', said Louis and I noticed Britney cover her face with a cushion.