Chapter- 14

[BRITNEY'S P.O.V]

'You like it?', I asked after I had dyed Ariana's hair a light shade of brown at the ends.

'I love it!', she exclaimed and I grinned.

'Oh, Britney, Chloe came in yesterday with my new outfits, could you try getting some new styles which will go with them?', she asked and I nodded.

'Yeah, sure', I said and she smiled.

Ariana was going through her tweets and she had a puzzled expression as she saw one.

'What?', I asked.

We had bonded over the short time and so she would tell me almost anything.

'Some girl posted a picture of herself and it's gone viral', she said.

'That's common', I said and went back to putting back the makeup sets.

'No, she says that One Direction's new stylist did this for her', she said and I almost dropped the mascara from my hands.

'WHAT?!', I asked stunned and hurried towards her.

'Here look', she said and handed me her phone.

It was a photo of a teenage girl, I had to admit, she looked good...

'She tilted it as the 'Modern Look'. What look  was that?', asked Ariana and I shook my head in amusement.

P.P, what the heck are you doing?..

'I have no idea', I said and gave her back her phone.

'You think you can do this for me?', she asked.

'Yeah, sure', I said and took out my cell.

'You mind if I make a quick call?', I asked and she shook her head.

'Thanks', I said and hurried outside.

Please pick up...Please pick up...Please pick up..

'Hello?', asked a voice.

'P.P!!', I exclaimed and she laughed.

'Hey Brit', she said.

'I saw your 'Modern Look', I said and for a moment there was silence.

'Hello?', I asked.

'Yeah, still here!', she exclaimed and could tell that's he was confused.

'Did you happen to style a girl?', I asked.

'Yeah, but how did you know?', she asked.

'Darling, it's gone viral. I've got Ariana here asking me for the 'Modern look', I said and she laughed.

'Oh my gosh! I seriously had no idea what to do! Liam told me to do whatever I wanted and he said to tell her that it was the 'modern look', if she asked', she said, laughing in between.

Liam?

'Liam told you?', I asked smugly.

'Out of everything I just said, that's all you heard?', she asked and I giggled.

'That's all I need to hear', I said and she sighed.

'Does he know?', I asked frantically.

'No, none of them know', she said and I sighed out in relief.

'Where are the rock stars?', I asked.

'They're here', she said and I heard someone laughing.

'How are they?', I asked.