Chapter - 56

[LIAM'S P.O.V]

'Are you glad that I brought my guitar now?', asked a very happy Niall as the five of us sat outside.

'Yes, very', I said and he beamed like the sun.

We were discussing or plan of rebellion and so far it was looking good.

'So this rebelling thing', started Harry and I nodded.

'What have you got in mind?', asked Louis.

'This performance should be the start and hopefully I'll make sure that everyone there at the party knows that we love each other', I said.

'Won't that get her in trouble, mate?', asked Zayn with a frown.

I hadn't thought about that really.

'She said that she was willing to do anything', I said.

'That might be true Liam, but it's in front of a lot of people, it could even get videoed and that would be another issue if she doesn't well, end up with you', said Harry and they all nodded.

That last part hit me hard and I sighed.

'But it's okay, whatever it is we're with you', said Niall as he put an arm around me and I smiled.

'Management is going to be so pissed off at this', said Zayn gleefully and we all laughed.

'How does it feel to be the troublemaker, Daddy?', asked Louis and I rolled my eyes at him while everyone laughed.

'You know what Lou, for once it feels right and I feel damn excited', I said and he whooped in agreement.

*******

'El's been crying about not being able to come', said Louis as we changed into some decent clothes.

'Oh yeah?', asked Niall.

'Yeah she wouldn't give it a rest and I feel really bad', he mumbled and we grinned.

'Whipped', I said and he scoffed.

'Says the man who's planning to trash a wedding!', he exclaimed and I grinned.

The rehearsal dinner was outside in their massive backyard, they had built a tent that stretched the area and there was a platform in the centre which was surrounded by round tables for six.

It looked really fancy with ivory and royal blue given as the main color theme and each table had it's respected name cards along with flowers and loads of other meaningless fancy stuff.

'I swear Perrie is driving me nuts with shit like this', mumbled Zayn as we sat down at our table.

'Do you actually take part in these things?', asked Louis.

'Well I have to! Mum and her just enjoy taking the piss out of me, like one time she said bubble gum pink and electric green. I just stared at her and she started to laugh like it was the most funniest thing', he said and we chuckled.

'As your best man I would kill you if you brought me to that color  circus', said Louis.

'Who said that you were my best man?', asked Zayn with a confused expression.

'It's obviously me, I mean you need a laid back funny guy to give a toast!', exclaimed Harry.

'No, absolutely not', said Zayn and he pouted.

'Why not hire a clown then if he needed jokes?', I asked.

'Which was why Harold so generously offered to be one!', exclaimed Louis and we all laughed except Harry.

'Rude', he said.

'So who is your best man?', asked Niall.

'You', said Zayn and he grinned.

'Oh yeah, let the leprechaun be the best man', mumbled Harry.

'So? He'll be green, funny and can jig!', exclaimed Zayn.

'Your wedding will be killer', I said and we laughed again.

'Enjoying yourselves?', asked a voice which made my blood boil.

Adrian smirked down at us.

'Yes', replied Harry.

It was kind of a blessing to have someone as polite as him in the band, otherwise we would just murder annoying people like him all the time.

'Good, because all five you are leaving tomorrow, and lemme stress on the five', he said with a smirk looking at me and I clenched my fist so that I wouldn't strangle him.

'Leave him alone Adrian', came a voice from behind and I looked to find Elizabeth glaring at him.

I then did a double take at her because man did she look hot!

Louis blew a low whistle and she smiled at him.

She wore this fantastic dress that reached her mid-thigh and her hair was back to it's normal color, but the best thing, it was short! She had it styled in a very attractive way and all I could think about was taking her in my arms and kiss her.

'Well you're a sight for sore eyes', smirked Adrian.

'Don't make me give you a sore eye', she hissed and he scowled at her before he turned to leave.

She watched as he walked off into the crowd and then turned her attention to me with a shy smile.

'Hi', she said and I smiled at her like an idiot.

'He thinks you look hot', said Louis and I glared at him.

Elizabeth laughed at the comment and then looked at me again.

'It's true, you look amazing', I said and she smiled again.

'Louis, I found something of your's in my room', she said looking at him and he gave her a confused expression.

From behind her stepped Eleanor and his mouth hung open.

'Hi', she said waving at us and before she knew it, she was in his arms and then pulled her in for a kiss.

'Uh, P.G please', said Harry as we looked away.

'Can't, she's rated R', he said and El giggled while we groaned instead.

'I like your way of rebelling', I whispered into Elizabeth's ear and she grinned at me.

'So what's your plan?', she asked.

'You'll see', I said with a wink and she grinned.