Chapter-33

Okay so before you read; this is the first time I'm updating from my cell so be prepared for typos and that is also the reason this chapter is short😅
But I promise that I'll be updating the rest soon!
This chapter is dedicated to cookiemonstawrr 😘💞
Thank you so much for your reads and votes love!
*********

[LIAM'S P.O.V]

'And your point is?', I asked as I watched Louis tell a worker to put up a banner more to the left.

'Prom!', he exclaimed happily.

'Enlighten me Lou, why are you planning prom for five guys who have passed their school years?', I asked trying to work some sense into his ideas.

'Because Britney, never got asked out for prom', he said as if it were the most obvious thing ever.

'What?', I asked completely thrown off track.

'You're some great boyfriend', he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

'We haven't really established-'

'Yeah that's what I thought before your make out session last night grossed me out', he said and I couldnt help but chuckle at that.

'Well now you know how it feels', I said and he made a face at me

Before I could say anything he threw something at me which I found out to be a corsage of blue flowers.

'Suit up, lover boy. You're going to prom', he said with a very cheeky smile and I couldnt help but smile a bit.

I really did want to make Elizabeth feel special after what we had told eachother last night.

I knew she was hiding something from me, but I prayed that whatever it was I could make her stay.

[ELIZABETH'S P.O.V]

'What is up with you?!', I exclaimed as El dragged me through different stores.

She had dragged me out of bed since morning and she still had'nt decided that it was time to head back to the bus.

'I just really wanna shop today!!', she exclaimed and I sighed. 'Is there some kind of function?', I asked and she gave me a hesitant smile.

'El. Spit it out', I ordered.

'Oh alright! The boys are planning a party and you were'nt supposed to know', she said.

'I would have figured out anyway', I said and she rolled her eyes at me.

'Well now that you know, STOP STANDING THERE AND GO SELECT!!!!', she yelled and I gave her a show of hands as I walked forward.

I started to go through the different dresses that they had on display. I had never been to a party like they were planning and so I had no clue what to wear.

'What kind of party is this?', I asked.

'Oh just pick a pretty dress Liz!', she exclaimed and I laughed.

Finally my eyes fell on a royal blue dress that seemed to look like it came out of a fairytale.

'That's perfect', she said as she followed my gaze and before I knew it she was dragging me away saying something about 'buying the perfect shoes'.