Chapter-10

[LIAM'S P.O.V]

The look on Britney's face was priceless as she stood before the tour bus.

'So you're telling me that we're all gonna live in there?', she asked and we all nodded.

'Unbelievable',she gasped and got in.

I followed her in and she stared at our house  on wheels.

'Whoa', she said and I grinned as I made my way around her.

'You like it?', asked Harry as he stepped closer to her.

She nodded and when she saw Harry standing close to her, she immediately backed away from him and ended up falling on the couch.

'Ouch', she said as she rubbed her elbow.

'You alright?', he asked but she stopped him before he could come any closer.

'Perfect!', she exclaimed and Harry looked at her with a very confused expression while I on the other hand was trying my best not to laugh.

'So, where do I sleep?', she asked.

'Oh we've got six bunk beds so I guess the one above Louis', said Niall.

'Louis?', she squeaked and he grinned at her.

'What? Is anything wrong?', I asked.

'Nope', she said quickly and I caught her banging her head gently on the wall.

What was in to her?

'So, has anyone used that bed before?', she asked and we all shook our heads.

'Your'e telling me that thing has been gathering up dust and who knows what for years and you expect me to sleep in that?!', she asked incredulously.

'Well, there's always a first', said Zayn.

'Uh-huh', she said and went to check her bed.

A second later we heard an ear splitting scream and we all ran to see what was wrong.

'Britney! Are you alright?!', I asked and I found her huddled up on my bunk, looking scared to death.

'Two-two re-red eye-eyes', she stammered and pointed to her bunk.

Zayn climbed up and fell back with a yelp.

'What the hell is that?!', he asked and we all looked at Louis.

'Must be mine', he mumbled and climbed up.

'Is it this little guy?', he asked and threw something down which landed straight on my face.

GREAT

Everyone started to scream while Louis was laughing like a hyena on steroids.

I sighed and tore it off my face, I was stunned for a while as I stared at the mask .

Damn it was scary.

'Lou, explain to me why you have this', I said still staring at the demon in my hands.

'I never used it', he said and I shot him a look.

'Well, yet', he said and took it from my hands.

'I am not going up there, till he removes everything', said Britney.

'Seems fair, now go', I said and Louis made a face at me before he climbed up to clean out his cave of horror.

Out came more masks, sound horns, string spray, squirt guns...