Chapter 44

[ELIZABETH'S P.O.V]

The next morning I woke up to someone's soft snores

'Since when did El snore? 'I wondered and opened one eye.

It took me a second to realize that I was sleeping with my hand over a very strong torso and my face was in somebody's soft hair.

A flashback of what happened last night played through my head and I gasped as I realized that I had fell asleep in Liam's bed.

For a second I went blank but then I smiled as I ran my fingers through his hair.

I really did love him and I held back a tear as I realized it was my last day with them; more importantly, with Liam.

'Did you just run for the Olympics?', asked a muffled voice.

I blinked as I saw Liam looking up at me, as he had fell asleep on my chest.

'Wha-'

'Your heart was beating so fast that it woke me up', he grumbled and I giggled.

'I like it though', he said after a while.

'Like what?', I asked.

'My new alarm clock', he said and propped himself up on his elbows.

I blushed at his words and he smiled at me.

He looked irresistible with his bed hair and bright eyes that it quickly made me self conscious about myself, because my morning face was far from a Disney princess, it was more like a troll waking up.

I started to get up but he held me down.

'Where are you going?', he asked confused.

'To shower?', I said and he frowned.

'Sleep Lizzie', he whined and used me as his pillow again and I couldn't help but laugh.

'I'd love to stay in bed all day like this but you have a busy day', I said and he whined again.

'Liam', I said.

'Yes, love?', he piped looking at me with a smile and I laughed.

'Get off', I said and pushed his face away as I jumped off the bed.

He sat up and frowned at me.

'Don't give me that face', I said.

'Why? Is it working?', he  and frowned again.

I laughed.

'No, it's making me wanna smack you', I said and he quickly dropped the frown.

'That hurt. Right here', he said and pointed to his heart.

I rolled my eyes and head into the bathroom, giggling softly at the idiot outside.

When I got out, he was already up and doing some stretches with his back turned to me.

For a second  I felt breathless as I watched him flex.

'Someone's enjoying your stretches', said a cheeky voice and I jumped to find Louis sitting in a nearby chair.

Liam quickly turned around and I quickly turned to look at Louis.

'Just stating the obvious', he said with a show of hands.

'What are you doing here?', I asked trying to change the subject.

Louis gave me a smirk before he answered with El hogging the bathroom and that he wanted to use ours.

'Well it's free, off you go', I said and he gave me a cheeky look before entering.

The room was then left with two very embarrassed people.

'I should probably get going', I said and quickly headed to the door.

'In a bathrobe?', he asked.

Drat.

'My clothes are in El's room', I said.

'I'll get them for you', he offered.

'No!', I exclaimed.

He gave me a questioning look.

'I just don't want you to go through my clothes', I said quickly and he chuckled.

'I meant that I'll bring your suitcase', he said and I mentally face palmed myself.

'Thought so', he said and exited the room.

The bathroom door opened and Louis emerged singing the Cinderella song again.

'It's getting old',I said and he rolled his eyes at me.

Liam opened the door and came in with my suit case, he eyed Louis as he walked out of our room, still singing the song.

'It's getting annoying now', he said and I giggled.

'Here', he said and handed me my suitcase.

'Thanks', I said and we ended up gazing at each other.

Before he could lean in more closely, I quickly broke the spell.

'Liam, no', I said and he looked at me with a hurt expression.

'This is just killing me and it's not going to do you any good', I said and turned away.

He grabbed my arm and turned me to face him.

'Lizzie, listen to me', he said and I looked at him.

'You might have been given away but I am not just going to give you up. Not without a fight', he said and I stared at him.

'But my wedding is in three days', I said.

'It doesn't matter, I'll come after you', he said.

'Liam, it's not that simple', I said.

'Trust me, please Elizabeth. Just trust me', he begged and I didn't know what to say.

So instead I pulled him in for a kiss which caught him completely off guard.

'Alright', I whispered and he grinned at me.

'Now go take a shower', I said and pushed him away.

'You had to ruin the moment, didn't you?', he asked and I winked at him. 

SOOOOO

Whadya think is gonna happen???? O.O

Love you guys to pieces!

xoxo