Chapter- 13

[ELIZABETH'S P.O.V]

After that marvelous display of art (which makes me wonder whether I'll ever look at the guys again without turning into a tomato) we headed outside to the backyard

I had to admit, it looked awesome

There was a long open tent stretched along the grassy lawn with waiters and everything.

A round table for seven was in the center.

Seven.

Huh.

'I don't think I can eat after what I just saw', mumbled Niall and I giggled.

I glanced towards the food tables and my mouth dropped.

For a moment I wondered if Hogwarts was the caterer for the day, I mean I had never seen this much food ever!

'You sure Niall?', I asked and I could tell that he was dazed as well.

'Is that all for us?', he squeaked.

'Pick a card, pick a card!', I mocked and he chuckled.

'You didn't have to do all this, I mean something simple would have been alright', said Liam.

'But you're not simple! You guys are phenomenal rock stars!!', she exclaimed.

The guys smiled awkwardly at that and I nodded.

'Could you get an extra chair please?', asked Louis and he pulled me closer.

Violet scowled, 'There are no more', she said and he raised an eyebrow.

'You know what? That's alright. I'll eat over there', I said and pointed to the stone garden benches.

I mean, staring at a garden was far better than hearing Violet babble about them.

'You sure?', asked Liam with a disappointed look.

'Oh I'm sure, if I have to listen to more, 'Oh my God! One Direction is soooo perfect!' nonsense, I'll jump off a cliff', I mumbled and he tried to hold back a laugh.

'I would do anything to swap places with you', whispered Harry as he stood near me.

'Why Harry! You've got a beautiful girl by your side and you want to sit alone?', I mocked.

'I don't think I'm comfortable dating a girl who fantasied my man parts on a wall!', he hissed and I giggled.

'And I though you liked them', said Zayn which earned him a kick on his foot.

'Guys, come on', called Violet and they looked at me with pleading expressions.

'Oh man up you chickens!', I exclaimed and they went off.

I walked towards the food table and picked up a plate.

I had no idea what to choose but I seriously couldn't bring myself to eat anything.

I finally settled on a salad and lemon pudding.

I sat down on the marble bench and placed my food beside me.

The view  was just beautiful and it filled me up leaving no room for hunger.
For a moment I felt like Mary from the secret garden.

Everything just seemed to fill up my senses and for a moment, I could finally forget about the wedding or medical school or even this mess that I had ended up into.

This was actually quite fun and I just hoped that it would last till I left.

I thought about how Liam had helped me walk over that horrible floor...