Chapter-59

[LIAM'S P.O.V]

'It will be fun he said', said Louis.

A guy was knocked out in front of us.

'It will be safe he said', gulped Harry.

'Okay, I didn't call for this to happen', I said truthfully while the four of them glared at me.

'What made you think that being invited to your girlfriend's fiance's stag party, meant safety?', asked Niall.

Okay that's fair.

'Is he actually thinking about it? Like now?', asked Zayn with a stunned expression.

'We've corrupted him too much, lads', said Louis with a shake of his head and I rolled my eyes at them.

What happened was that after our performance, Adrian had come up to us and invited us to his stag party.

Elizabeth tried to not let me go, including the lads who had since then been planning my death as I agreed to attend it.

Well it looks like they wont have any trouble with that as the venue for the party was literally a death trap.

It was like some kind of boxing themed party and what was worst was that there were actually fights going on.

'Zayn', called Harry.

'Yeah mate?', he asked.

'Please don't invite me to your stag if it is going to be like this', he said looking around.

'Like hell it would', he muttered.

'Guys, I'm getting scared', said Niall and we quickly gathered around him.

Niall wasn't comfortable with tensed atmospheres that smelled fear and right now that was the only thing we could smell.

'Don't worry Nialler, nobody is going to touch you', said Louis as he put an arm around him protectively.

'Yeah, we wouldn't let them near you', said Harry and he put up a small smile.

'We can leave if you want, I'm sorry for dragging you guys over here just because I wanted to prove something', I muttered in guilt.

'Nah, it's alright Liam. We know what you were trying to do', said Niall and I smiled gratefully at him.

'And for the record, screw what Adrian thinks about us', said Harry and I nodded.

'I mean he couldn't get a girl to scream as loud as we could, just by saying 'hey', he said cheekily and we rolled our eyes but laughed a bit as well.

'Oh look, it's Sir Jerk'a'lot', said Louis and I looked up to find Adrian, along with some of his friends.

'I see that we're enjoying ourselves!', exclaimed Adrian as he walked towards us.

'Nice idea of a party', commented Zayn.

'Don't like it?', he asked with a smirk.

'It's different', said Niall.

'Oh boys, this is what a bachelor party is all about! It's supposed to be macho! It's not  twirling a mic on stage!', he jeered and I swear I could have punched him.

'I mean we could still get some girls after all of this. This is what men do! You guys could use some macho atmosphere', he sneered with a show of hands and his friends cheered.

I could feel my hands tighten at his remark but Harry beat me to it.

'I don't know what being a man is to you, but it sure isn't what you just said. We might twirl our microphones on stage but at least we don't twirl around a girl's heart or just objectify them like the way you just did. That is what being a man is to me'.