Chapter-29

[ELIZABETH'S P.O.V]

He knew and he was angry.

I couldn't stay here any longer.

I didn't want to hurt anyone else and I hated myself for lying to Liam.

'Then let me go. I don't wanna make you feel angry',I cried.

I meant it.

'No, it's-', he said frustrated and let go of meas he ran his hand through his hair.

I held onto the doorknob, ready to run but the frustration on his face just kept confusing me.

Why?

'Liam, you don't have to act-', I started but he cut me off by crashing his lips onto mine.

The door slammed shut as I crashed against it and for a while none of us moved.

It was all to fast that my head spun and it took me a while to realize what was happening.

Oh my God.

I was being kissed.

I let my lips part and I closed them again, he did the same and the next thing I knew it we were having a very passionate make out session.

I let my arms slide up to his neck and I could feel his arm wrap around my waist as he pulled me deeper into the kiss. His hand cradled my head and I felt fireworks as his tongue searched my mouth.

It felt so right.

This was where I belonged.

I belonged in his arms not Adrian's!

Adrian...

Oh no...

I was lying again.

I pulled away gently and breathed heavily as he leaned his forehead onto mine and intertwined our hands.

'Liam', I gasped and he looked at me.

Never had I felt so lost till I stared into his deep brown eyes.

'I-',I gasped.

'Is that enough to prove to you that I don't hate you?', he asked softly.

My eyes filled up again and I shook my head unable to take in what had just happened.

He kissed away my tears and then gently lifted my face up with his finger.

'I don't care. I don't care what you are, it's who you are that counts and to me, you're the most remarkable girl I've ever met', he said.

'Please don't say that, you know that I lied to you', I cried but he stopped again with another kiss.

This was one was fiercer than the first and it left me breathless.

'You know if you keep on saying that, I might just enjoy this', he said with a cheeky expression and I giggled.

He tucked a strand of loose hair from my face behind my ear and I could feel my heart thunder against my chest as he did so.

I placed my hand on his cheek and he pressed his face to it.

'What are you thinking?',he asked.

'Whether this is real or just a dream', I murmured.

'You tell me', he said and leaned in again but this time I beat him to it and planted a kiss on his lips and he smiled into the kiss.

'LIAM! IT'S BEEN HOURS-', yelled Harry and he opened the door to find us still locked with each other.

He froze and just blinked at us.

Liam rolled his yes and slammed the door in his face.

'WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME!', he yelled from the other side and I giggled as Liam shook his head.

'Go on, you have an interview', I said and pushed him away gently but he didn't let go of me.

'But I don't want to go', he pouted and I laughed.

'I'll be right here', I assured him and he smiled.

'Oh, you came here for a touch up right?', I asked and quickly got out some brushes.

As I opened the makeup cans I felt his hands slip around my waist and he leaned his head to mine.

'I'm so sorry for the way I acted today-', he started but I silenced him with a kiss and he chuckled.

'I might just enjoy this as well', I said and and he laughed.

I quickly gave him a retouch and then sent him off with a lot of persuasion.

As I sat alone in the dressing room, I couldn't help but think about what had just happened.

I smiled to myself and laughed as I caught myself blushing.

Could I possibly be in love?

Did he love me enough to kiss me like that?

Or was this just some fling?

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

Whatever this was...I had to tell Liam about Adrian.

I didn't want to hurt him again.

[LIAM'S P.O.V]

I had an incredibly good mood during the rest of the interview and Harry was the only one who knew.

He still looked kind of dazed.

'What's with the secret smiles?', asked Niall as we exited.

'Oh nothing', I said.

'Uh-huh', said Harry.

The guys exchanged confused looks and then they looked at Harry for an answer.

'He went for makeup but instead had a 'make-out'', said Harry and they stared at me.

'WITH WHO?!'

'HOW?!'

'YOU SLY RASCAL!'

'Oh shut up, your'e making it sound like I hired a hooker', I mumbled.

'Well then who was it?', asked Zayn.

The door to the dressing room opened before we reached for it and Elizabeth appeared.

She blushed as she saw me and I smiled at her.

'Hey', she said and smiled at me.

'Hey', I said.

'I'm heading to the car', she said.

'I'm coming too', I said and took her hand which caused all their jaws to hit the floor.

'Our Daddy has finally grown up!', exclaimed Louis and I rolled my eyes as they began to sing the song from Cinderella again.

Elizabeth was laughing.

'It is kinda sweet ', she said.

'Don't encourage them', I said and she shook her head laughing as we headed out.

But I guess you don't get happy endings like in those fairy tales.

'Liam', gasped Elizabeth and gripped my arm.

We were surrounded by screaming fans and paps.

And by their expression, none of them were happy...well you could exclude the paps.

They began to shoot pictures like their life depended on it.