Chapter-60

I know it's been long and I am so sorry!

I've had a long frustrating period of writer's block and I believe I'm cured!

Lemme know what you think!

[ELIZABETH'S P.O.V]

'How dare you hit Niall?!', I screamed as I made myself eye to eye with Adrian.

'Elizabeth?', gasped Adrian who looked completely lost at my sudden appearance.

'Never expected me to come over here, did ya?', I asked and he scowled at me.

'I should have known you would have something up your sleeve the minute you invited them', I spat.

'Guessed it, did you?', he asked with a smirk.

'Even better, I saw the whole thing', I said and put my hand on Liam's shoulder, as I turned to face him with a smile.

I took in his tired look and the small bruises on his cheek and chest.

A feeling of de ja vu filled my veins as I was transported back to the day we first met at the airport and I smiled as I gently traced the small bruise on his face.

'And you fought amazingly', I said looking into his eyes and he smiled down at me.

I then raised myself on my tip toes and whispered into his ear, 'It was kinda hot too' and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

Liam had a grin on his face while Adrian on the other hand was fuming.

'You alright, Niall?', I asked and Niall nodded at me.

'Come on guys, let's get out of here', I said and turned with Liam's hand in mine.

'Don't you dare', said Adrian as he grabbed my shoulder from behind but Liam was quicker than him and he shoved Adrian back.

'Hands off of her, mate', he growled and Adrian glared at him.

'All of this ends tomorrow', spat Adrian.

'Well then, I might as well make the best of it', I said with a smirk and pulled Liam down to my height as I crashed my lips against his.

I could tell he was stunned by my sudden move but he smiled into the kiss and cradled my head with his hands as he deepened the kiss.

I could hear the rest of them making loud wolf whistles and I grinned.

'Thank heavens you're in one piece!', exclaimed a voice and I pulled away to find Britney looking at us with a relieved face as well as a flustered one as well.

I bet she ran all the way over here.

'Hey', I said with a smile and she shook her head at me.

I mouthed Niall at her and she looked at him in confusion and then her mouth formed a small 'o'.

I watched as she went up to him and started to talk to him which got him back to his smiling self.

'Aren't you guys comin?', I asked as I noticed they were standing back.

'Nah, Nialler here needs us', said Louis as he threw Liam his shirt back.

'I do?', he asked and I caught Zayn nudge him in the rubs causing him to blurt out, 'Oh yeah! I need them', and started to nod his head as if to make it seem real.

'Okay', I said and they all smiled at me.

'That was weird', said Liam and I giggled as we walked out of the hell hole.