Chapter- 9

[ELIZABETH'S P.O.V]

The guys had left for their interview and so I was alone with Eva who was now smoking.

I eyed the cigarette and privately made a disgusted expression which unfortunately was discovered.

'What? You've never seen people smoke?', she asked.

'I have, I just hate the smell', i said wrinkling up my nose.

'Your'e such a wimp', she retorted and I scoffed.

'We'll see who's a wimp when you end up in a hospital with dying lungs', I snapped an that made her shut up.

She scowled at me an then stormed outside with her lung killing gizmo.

Now was the perfect time to call the real Britney.

Her dial  tone played,

Oh, you can turn me down, you can throw me now
The harder out, the harder I come back around
You can break my heart but you can't scratch my name
I can take the hit cause I'm a boomerang
Oh, whoa, oh whoa, oh whoa I'm a boomerang

'P.P!!!', she exclaimed and I controlled myself from screaming at her.

'Hey! You reached L.A?',I asked trying to sound as sweet as ever

'Yeah! Ariana is just awesome!!', she exclaimed.

Clearly she had no idea that I had discovered her so called 'Escape Plan'.

'Oh yeah? Kinda same here too! I didn't know that my vacation included BEING ONE DIRECTION'S FREAKING STYLIST!!!', I yelled and I heard her laugh nervously on the other side.

'You found out, eh?', she asked.

'Oh you bet I did, girl', I growled.

'P.P, I am so sorry but you have to understand', she said but I cut her off.

'Understand?! Understand what?! That I can go to jail for this?! That's not what a patient expects their doctor to be!!!', I yelled.

'Oh relax, doll', she said.

'Don't you doll me, young lady', I snapped.

'Huh, you sound just like you mama', she said and I ground my teeth.

'Brit, I cant do this. Bring me back home', I pleaded.

'P.P, this is a life time opportunity to finally make your own choices. You're free and you can decide for your self', she said and I sighed.

'I don't have a clue about styling, alright? It was beginners luck for me today! I even passed out into one of the guy's arms!!', i groaned.

'That's even more better!', she exclaimed.

'Explain to me how fainting is such a super thing to do', I said in monotone.

'You might fall in love!', she squealed.

'Unless you forgot, I'M ENGAGED!!!!', I yelled.

'yeah, but not married!', she exclaimed.

Leave it Britney to make bizarre random ideas.

'Brit, it's not gonna work. They're super popular', I mumbled and unknowingly a slight frown formed on my face as Liam's face entered my mind.

'Oh shut up! It's worth a try. Did you talk to them yet?', she asked.

'Sorta', I mumbled.

'Who are you close to?', she asked.

'Britney!', I exclaimed.