Chapter-35

[LIAM'S P.O.V]

The doors opened and we all looked up as we watched the girls enter.

My eyes widened as I saw Elizabeth.

She looked amazing.

The look on her face clearly showed that she was stunned and I couldnt help but smile at that.

But before I could even put a step forward, I found myself hugging the marble floor.

'PEZ!!',I heard Zayn yell, as I came to my senses.

I got up and saw Zayn pulling a girl in for a massive hug and it was followed by a very passionate kiss.

I brushed myself off and when I looked up I saw Elizabeth before me with an amused look.

'Not as graceful as I wanted this moment to be', I said sheepishly and she giggled.

'He's just excited to see her', she said and I nodded as I watched him and Perrie whisper things to eachother.

I smiled and then brought my whole attention to her.

'You look beautiful in that dress', I said and slipped the corsage onto her wrist.

She blushed and then smiled again.

'How did-',she started.

'Louis', I replied and she grinned.

'Yeah, I remember saying something like this to him', she said.

'Well he remembers well', I said and she nodded.

'But honestly, you have never been to prom?', I asked and she shrugged.

'Nobody really bothered asking me', she said and looked around.

'Well I do', I said and her eyes widened, followed by that smile of hers.

'Thank you Liam', she said softly.

I lead towards the dance floor as the music played and I realized that she was a very graceful woman.

'What?', she asked amused.

'Nothing, you dance remarkably well', I said.

'Owe it all to Mama. She insisted on dance lessons', she said with a bored tone.

'What type did you study?', I asked curiously.

'Eh, ballroom, jazz and some ballet', she said as if it was the most normal thing.

'What?', she asked amused.

'Are you serious?!', I asked and she shrugged.

'That must have been so hard', I said.

'Well not as hard as it must be for those two', she said and cocked her head towards the left.

That was when I realized that Niall and Harry had decided to be eachothers dates and they were already twirling eachother around.

By the looks of it, it was'nt going well as Niall struggled to hold Harry's weight as he dipped him.

It finally resulted in the both of them groaning on the floor.

'It's not fair that you guys have dates', grumbled Harry.

'Awh, poor Hazza has finally showed up dateless to a party', cooed Louis and he glared at him.

'How about I promise my next dance to you Harry?', asked Elizabeth and he grinned.

'And I thought this was supposed to be our night', I grumbled.

'Oh stop it. It is', she said and planted a quick kiss on my cheek before she went off with Harry.

I chuckled as I realized what had just happened.

I had become possesive.

Which made me realize another fact.

Had I truly fallen hard for her?

[ELIZABETH'S P.O.V]

Harry was a fun person to talk to while dancing.

He kept telling me jokes about his prom nights and I laughed when he told me how his dad found him and his date in bed together.

'Ruined for good', he said and I grinned.

'Any naughty stories from you?', he asked slyly.

'Sadly no', I replied and he raised his eyebrows at me.

'Always been a good girl', I said.

'Well I dont believe that', he said and gave me a look that seemed to search me.

For a second I feared that he knew my secret.

'Why would you say that?', I asked gathering myself together.

'Because good girls are bad girls that have'nt been caught', he said cheekily and I laughed.

As he laughed at his joke, I was thinking about what he said.

I am a bad girl, I just have'nt been caught.

But when I do...

I looked up and found Liam staring at me from behind Harry.

What am I going to do?