Chapter-50

Whoohoo! Chapter-50!!

Thank you my beautiful readers for encouraging me this much!

 I honestly never imagined that The Switch Up would reach 50 chapters!

[ELIZABETH'S P.O.V]

'Grandma!', I called as I ran inside the house.

'What is it Rose?', she asked poking her head from the kitchen.

'We have guests', I said out of breath.

'Your secret friends?', she asked with a wink.

'Not such a secret now huh?', I asked and she laughed softly.

'Mother', I said.

'Don't worry about her, go and make yourself presentable', she said but I shook my head.

'They already saw me like this', I said.

'I meant for your Mother', she said and I rolled my eyes as she laughed.

I rushed upstairs and swung open the door but the air was knocked out of my lungs as I did so.

'P.P!!!', screamed a voice as I found myself being tackled to the ground.

'Oh my God! Britney!', I yelled as I tried to get up.

'You look hot!', she exclaimed and I gave her a poker face.

'Seriously, blonde looks good on you', she said and I couldn't help but laugh at her clueless pose.

'Look, I don't have time for chit chat right now', I said as I rummaged through my closet.

'Why?', she asked.

'I'll tell you, just close the door', I said and she closed the door.

I grabbed a dress with a floral pattern and threw it onto the bed.

'You and your dresses', she commented and I made a face at her.

'Don't worry I didn't even go near one in London', I said with a wink.

'Please tell me you made out with someone! And not just your french kiss type make out! I mean like the whole package with-', but I cut her off by throwing a pillow in her face.

'Would you please shut up?!', I asked and she stuck her tongue out at me.

'Well tell me!', she exclaimed.

'Yes, Brit. I had a passionate make out session', I said and felt my cheeks burning up as I said so and she grinned like the Grinch.

'Britney!!', I yelled and she erupted into fits of laughter.

'Honestly your face P.P!', she cried and fell off the bed laughing.

'Idiot', I said as I took off my dress.

'What about your V-card?', she asked and that made me trip on my shoes.

'I thought so', she said with a sigh.

'What do you mean 'I thought so'?', I asked getting up from the floor rubbing my head as it managed to hit the bed in the process.

'You lost it', she said looking at her nails.

'No I did not!', I exclaimed ignoring the fact that I was arguing about my virginity with my best friend only in my under clothes.

'Whatever you say', she said winking at me and I threw my hands in the air.