♡11♡

What happened? Why does my head hurt? Why is the bed so hard? Why is Erie standing over me while I sleep?

Slowly, I opened my eyes to see a silhouette over me. But I quickly shut my eyes before I could get a good look. Obviously, it was Erie. But when did she have long hair again?

Quickly, I opened my eyes again. The person looking back at me had a slightly rounder face. She had long, curly, brown hair as well, with big, green eyes. She reminds me of Shizuka...

"WHOA!" I quickly scrambled onto my feet, flinching when my head pounded.

The same girl from earlier stood in the same spot she was in, crouching. Still naked.

"What's wrong with you?! Who are you?!" I asked.

The girl stood up, grinning like she had before. "It's me, Owner! Shizuka!"

"How did you get in my house?!"

"You...you brought...me here," she said, struggling with her words. "I'm your puppy!"

"No, you're not! You're some strange girl that broke into my home!" I denied.

"Shizuka! Come here, girl! Where are you?" I called frantically, desperately.

The girl took a step closer. "I'm right here, Owner!"

Slowly, crazilly, I was starting to believe her. She did look a lot like Shizuka. But it's not possible. Shizuka is a dog!

"Well, if you really are Shizuka, you mental person, tell me something only she would know," I said.

She smiled. "You love Erie! And you wish you could...you could  have her back! Yeah! And that...you would...would do anything to marry her! Yeah! Whatever that means!"

She nodded proudly. Okay, so this girl did know a thing or two.

"Okay...Then where is Shizuka's favorite place to be scratched?" I quizzed.

"My ear! I love it when you scratch my ear, Owner! It feels so good, Owner! Yeah!"

My eyes widened. "Okay. Well...Who does Shizuka hate?"

Almost at once, her smile dropped into a snarl, and her eyes narrowed angrily. "I. Hate. Toshio."

She looked passionately angry. This is Shizuka.

"...Shizuka?" I tested.

She looked happy again and she stepped closer to me. "Hi, Owner!"

I slowly walked up to her and ran my hand through her hair. It easily separated around my fingers. The smaller girl closed her eyes and leaned into my touch, like I had done with Erie. Then I put my nose to her hair.

She smelled exactly like a dog.

"Shizuka," I sighed, putting my arms around her.

"Yes, Owner?"

"You're a human."

"Hai! I'm a human! I'm a you!" Shizuka wrapped her arms around my waist just like I did.

"A 'me'?" I questioned.

She nodded. "Hai! You're a human! I'm a human! I'm a you!"

Well, isn't this the cutest thing?

I separated from her and took in her appearance. Almost immediately, I blushed and looked away. She was still naked.

"Come on, I'll give you some of my clothes," I said holding my hand out.