5. The singer's house

The train stopped and after so many hours I felt like overrun by one. The redhead took care of the luggage while an older man in a chauffeur uniform hurried to us to help, when we appeared on the platform. The moment we had left the train screaming fangirls ran to Kun begging for a signature. He seemed patient and polite, but as uninterested as always. I couldn't look at the admiration in the girls' eyes, admiration for what, for a murder, so I followed the redhead to a fancy black car. We took the backseat and waited till Kun appeared, followed by his fans. He waved then jumped in taking the last free place next to me. I moved closer to the redhead, I'd rather had my arm linked to him than touch the rat.

The city was huge, the center had very old architecture, and soon we reached a villa with a big fence and a small city garden. I left the car as quick as possible to get my distance from the two, a fountain was sprinkling on the driveway, only three steps were leading to a door and a huge hall filled with sculptures. The moment we entered a figure appeared on the huge golden stairs. I was shocked to see such a young man, he must have been Kun's age, maybe slightly older. He was dressed elegant in a white shirt to a navy blue sweater. Hazel hair and pretty cheekbones made his face one of the most handsome I've seen so far. Not as beautiful as my... I took a breath. The numbness was slowly fading and each cell of my body started to feel fear and missing. Last night his lips were on mine before Jae spoiled the moment coming in.

Kun coughed interrupting my thoughts.

"Hello," he bowed slightly.

"Hello, it's a honor to have you in my house," the man walked down but noticed me, he stopped abruptly.

"You didn't tell me you'll come with a female," he said.

"Adi is my new assistant," Kun smiled so I nodded to the handsome guy who seemed tense.

"Anyway, I'll prepare a room for her. I'm Taeil," he tried to be nice, but I knew he didn't want to have a young woman in his house for whatever reasons.

"We had a long trip, let's find a room for the lady she needs to rest," Kun glanced at me.

"I'm fine," I faked a smile.

"Sure, Paolo, show the lady our third guest room," Taeil looked towards the chauffeur and the man hurried into the house, so I decided to follow.

I wished to be alone, cover all doors and windows, and sink into my pain. My love was gone and my body burned for his touch.

This pretty room with a princess bed, with gloden frames meant nothing. I rolled into a small ball between the sheets and hugged a pillow trying to get my mind clear of the image of Sicheng's face, but if played on replay.

A silent knock caused goosebumps on my skin, an allergic reaction after one day with this awful guy.

"Go away," I muttered.

The door crackled and I heard the high pitched voice I wasn't expecting.

"Miss I brought clothes and stuff you might need," the redhead tiptoed into the room.

He always walked quietly like a servant, who remains a shadow.

"How did you become his assistant?" I asked while the redhead froze in the middle of the room.

"I thank him for a lot. He gave me a better life," he spoke quietly.

I saw sincerity in this huge eyes that have never listened to him.

He laid the things he had brought on a chair and placed a steaming cup on my bedside table.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Kun says you should drink it," the redhead tried to smile.

"Poison?" I asked.

"Miss!" the boy shook his head.

"Tell him he can drink it himself and choke on it," I turned my back to the assistant.

So he left and closed the door soundlessly.

What if it's all a illusion and I'm still on this chair on the stage in the theater and this rat is playing with my brain, but soon the hallucination will end, I'll wake up to find Sicheng and Jae sitting safely on their chairs in the audience. I'll run to them, Sicheng will touch my hand and bring it to his huge sweet lips.

A tear rolled down my cheek but the door opened quietly. I didn't bother to open my eyes the redhead had probably forgotten to bring something.

The mattress next to me sank and I opened my eyes blinking sharply.

Of course no redhead would have the rude courage to sit on my bed. It was Kun, he looked fresh in new clothes, but without the smile.

"I'd rather drink it the pain might be unbearable, and this will still it," he said softly.

"What kind of poison is it? You want to rob my feelings now that you've robbed my life, safety and happiness. You can't get everything," I whispered.

"It will hurt less," his eyes scanned my face.

"I don't care. Get out!" I jumped up.

Kun got up. He left in a hurry slamming the door shut. I glanced at the steaming substance in the cup. There was no way I'll drink it, what if it would make me forgot my Sicheng.

 There was no way I'll drink it, what if it would make me forgot my Sicheng

Hello, the new chapter is up. How do you like the story so far? Thank you to everyone who reads and supports this story.

Last week I didn't feel well that's why I missed the update but right now I'm ok again so I can keep the shedule :)

Much <3