17. The tragedy

"There's nothing here they left," Kun was irritated.

"Looks empty," said another man.

"Move down and see," demanded Fidia and I shivered but slipped towards the wall.

I heard footsteps on the first few steps and then they stopped.

"There's a wall it's a small rat trap," said the man who spoke perviously.

"Told you it's a waste of time," i imagined how Kun was rolling his eyes.

"We will burn this place down and go for them. Where do you stay in this town?" asked Fidia.

I shivered. The door above me colsed and I was in perfect darkness again.

"In Taeil's house I'll show you the way," Kun spoke calmly and my insides twisted.

"Ok, honey. I'm so glad we're back together," she spoke and I was about to faint.

Boiling hate filled me and it made me move while the mad screams above got louder and I heard, that something broke.

It was the hate that made me climb down the stairs so quickly. The street was too normal and filled with light despite the fog, that I needed a moment to get back to my senses, then I ran to the nearest taxi and hurried the driver up. I paid with Kun's money and ran to Taeil's house, where a shocked Paolo opened the gate for me.

The boys were in the hall and Sicheng and Taeil looked like them again.

"Adi!" Sicheng smiled brighlt and hurried to me, but I stopped him and raised my hand.

"We have no time, we must run. Kun betrayed us and joined the Chou Gang, he will be here any second. They're burning down the theatre," I spoke while I tried to catch my breath and Taeil and Sicheng opened their mouths, and Doyoung seemed sad, but like if he was expecting it.

"I packed all bags just in case," he muttered and I felt I want to choke him, because he had Kun's face.

"What?" started Taeil, but I silenced him raising my hand.

"They're in Adi's room," Doyoung wasn't looking at anyone.

"Why had he done it?" I asked when Taeil and Sicheng ran upstairs and I was left with the redhead.

"Think harder," whispered Doyoung.

The footsteps became louder and I saw the boys running down the golden stairs carring backpacks.

They had two more for me and Doyoung.

"Where can we go?" asked Taeil.

"You know a hideout," said Doyoung and Taeil opened his mouth.

"What? I have no idea!"

"But..." I protested.

Kun proposed it, was it another trap, but Doyoung looked at me that way, that I stopped.

"Think quickly," Doyoung looked at the handsome singer.

"I have no idea. I have only one great friend but... he lives in Tikbaku, and how should we get there, it's the end of the world!" Taeil shook his head and I shivered.

I had read this name today, was it coincidence?

"There is a train to Tikbaku at 5:30 today!" I said. "I read the timetable," I explained.

"So let's go!" Doyoung moved out of the house and we all followed.

We told Paolo to hide and ran to the old car Doyoung had used the night we recused Sicheng, and Taeil stopped to warn all his workers and servants, commanding them to leave the house immediately.