29. The perfect silence

"You don't need to be there, you can be thousands of miles from the person you wish to..." he sighed. "But he can be there and produce the information straight to you, it's ancient knowledge even the Chou gang has no idea about," Kun put his hands together and whispered something quietly while he closed his eyes and white light spread through his fingers causing me to nearly fell of the bench from all the smoothing things this sight was awaking.

My throat was dry and I licked my lips uncontrollably while he opened his eyes, and opened his hands. A white butterfly with delicate dark sparks, like little flowers scattered on the edges of his wings, flew up and slid through the air to me. It sat on the bench right next to my shoulder and I was barely able to breath.

"Talk to him," Kun was watching me carefully and I trembled turning to the small insect.

I focused on it and something like wet light touched the inner side of my ear, and I was so surprised, that I could see the world through the butterfly's eyes, the dark park, me and Kun sitting do close. I concentrated on all sounds around me and than Kun's voice spoke right in my head.

"She's doing so great," I looked up and he smiled.

"You can also close your mind and prevent anyone from mind-reading you," he muttered whispering a spell to my mind.

I wanted to say it here and now, but after so much time of being exposed to his mind I suddenly felt I have nothing to hide, he knew it all.

"You're brave," he said glancing at me. "I'm not brave enough to let anyone into my head," he licked his lips.

The silence was vibrating and the cool wind played with my hair and the butterflies' wings.

"You can make your helper invisible or send him of any time, you know the invisibility spell, right?" asked Kun.

I nodded and he smiled, I still couldn't  find the one, that turned my skin transparent back then.

"I'll go now, we should never ever meet again," Kun took a breath and I shivered.

"Are you afraid?" I asked slipping closer.

He lowered his head.

"You still don't know why?" he shook his head and Doyoung's words 'Think harder,' appeared in my mind.

But the only explanation was impossible because it was ridiculous. The heartbreaker spell could be only removed by a sacrifice of the one who truly loves the person...

I was shivering like in an ice cold even if the summer night as quite warm and my hoodie was thick.

Kun's eyes glittered when I spoke the last sentence in my mind.

But it's impossible... I begged in my mind to afraid to talk. You hate me... you...

His hands were on my face quicker than light, my eyelashes fell and a hot sensation filled my body and lips. Before I noticed my hands were in his hair and my tongue touched every inch of his mouth and lips. Was it a dream? For the first time the illusion became illusive while I slipped on his lap and his hands traveled down my back, non of us able to stop, to let go, to control...

His lips tasted like fire, like rain, like wind and light, like safety and everything I wished to have. Where has he been all my life, how has it happen that it took so long, ages of quarrels and misunderstandings. He sacrificed himself to get the spell off of Sicheng, he let go and brought peril over him, he returned to his enemies, settled with the girl he felt nothing to, all to make me happy, and it got to me between mad kisses, that he was into me from the beginning getting angry whenever I remembered Sicheng, while he was reading my mind, producing a anaconda on stage when I agreed to go to the ball with Taeil. His jealousy was a sing that he felt something to me and I mistakenly took it for his bad will. Still he decided to let me go because he thought I loved Sicheng, I did, but I loved him equally.

There was nothing else around us just we, just the feeling of his kisses the amazingness of being so close and when we stopped I barely recognized myself melting in his eyes when our noses caressed lovingly.

"I..." I whispered running out of words to say when I brushed his lips again and again and he played with my hair strings in the most gentle way.

"Have a nice night," he whispered almost on my lips and kissed them one more time causing thousands of butterflies to explode in me and a moment later he was gone, vanishing into the thin air leaving me completely speechless, the only other living being around me a white butterfly frozen on the edge of the bench.

Hi, thank you all for the lovely support all this past year, I hope the new year will be amazing for you <3

So how do you like the chapter? What do you think about Kun and Adi (I really think they should have a ship name ;) ) ?

Also it's Kun's birthday so happy birthday to him, I hope he will debut soon.

Much <3