18. The new home

It must have beed the strangest sight the guy had ever seen. After a night of horror and crying, and half a day of walking through a think jungle we looked like ghosts, when we stopped on the doorstep of a huge villa like house far awy from any other human living places.

Taeil pressed the doorbell and I felt my strengths are giving in. I saw Doyoung's face the whole time. I liked him, he was a true friend and I had lost so many - Jae, Sicheng's family, now him. All because of Kun. His name hurt. His image hurt. I couldn't imagine a greater hate than mine to him.

And there it was, the face of a cheerful boy with fluffy black hair and a foreign accent.

"You look like Taeil," he moved his head horizontal and smiled. "Taeil!" he squeaked and ran to the singer hugging him tightly.

Taeil was too over to smile, but he hugged back.

"But what are you doing here?" the boy looked from him to us. "And who are they?"

"Long story, can we come in?" asked Taeil.

"Sure, Taeil's friends are my friends. I'm Ten," he stretched his hand out and me and Sicheng forced ourselves to shake it. "You look like overrun by a bus," he said.

"Trust me it had been worse," muttered Taeil.

"Oh, the record label kicked you out. I told you disco music is the deal right now, your songs are too sad," Ten kept talking, while he opened the door and we entered. We followed him into the nice cool temperature of the house, the heat was terrible in this abandoned place.

"So when are you leaving?" Ten smiled wide.

"I don't know," whispered Taeil.

"What do you mean?" Ten stopped and blinked a few times.

"We need a shelter for a longer time," said Taeil.

"But you know I don't sleepover friends or anyone," Ten clapped his hands like if he had heard a good joke.

"The situation is bad, we need to stay somewhere," said Taeil.

"Are you homeless, have you lost all your money on gambling?" Ten looked at Taeil.

"You know I don't gamble," Taeil went red.

This conversation would be pretty funny, if it wasn't for the circumstances and I glanced at Sicheng.

I felt the left pocket of the jacket I somehow was still wearing got heavier and I felt the cards, when I put my hand inside.

I could hypnotize Ten and force him to help us. This thought made me feel all dark inside, but in this moment Ten stopped smiling.

"Ok you can stay one day. Get yourself a room. The upper floor is all yours," he walked to a couch and fell on it.

"Thank you," Taeil looked at us and walked to the strange staircase, that led to different half floors.

We followed him up and Taeil explained where the bahtrooms and bedrooms were. We found a nice room with a veiw on the nearly non existant garden and Sicheng put my and his backpack, because he wanted to carry both, on the floor.

"I'll go and take a shower," I muttered and turned around, but he caught my hand.

"I'm sorry I caused you so much trouble. If it hadn't been for me, Doyoung would have been alive," he muttered. "I should have..."

"Stop!" I took his face in my hands. "I need you ok," I pressed my nose to his and he shivered.

"No the spell," he muttered.

"Doyoung said the spell is over besides I don't care anymore," I whispered pressing my lisp to his hot and dry ones.

It was painful kiss, one that carried more grief and emptiness than longing and love, but the salty feeling of his dried lips helped me to forget the pain for a brief moment.

He garbbed my waist and pulled me closer kissing me more and more till I forced him to stop.

"I missed it," Sicheng breathed in on my lips and I felt for a moment I was nearly back in my old life.

"Get a rest," I pecked his lips again and moved to the backpack.

I looked through it and found some fresh clothes and a towel, the same blue one Doyoung had given me in the trian. What have the gang done to his body? We shoud have never left it there, but what should we do? I felt tears forming in the corners of my eyes, when I got up and walked to the bathroom. I met Taeil in the hall. His hair was wet and he had changed, he tossed me a sad glance and hurried downstairs probably to negotiate with his werid friend.

So I locked myself in the bathroom and tired to clam down, but it hurt so much. And I didn't know what hurt more, loosing Doyoung's or Kun's betrayal. Him returning to her.

I decided to forget him, his face, his name, his smell. I grabbed some matches I had found in the kitchen downstairs and walked into the jungle. There was a stone covered place for camp fires in the back of the garden and I laid Kun's jacket into it. I lit the match up, but it burned down in my hand and I put it out with my shoe. I leaned over the jacket and moved my hands into the left pocket. The cards were still there and I felt a strange tingling, when I grabbed them. They were facing me with their back and when I turned them around I saw 2 of hearts - my card, and I shivered. I hid them in my jeans and lit another match up. I used a few more to put the leaves around the jacket on fire and soon the fabric was burning, while I was standing above it watching how it turned into ashes with Kun's smell.

 I used a few more to put the leaves around the jacket on fire and soon the fabric was burning, while I was standing above it watching how it turned into ashes with Kun's smell

Hi, Thank you for all the feedback and support. I was really scared of the reactions on the previous chapter, but I was positively suprised. Thank you.

What do you think about the new chapter, about Ten and their new shelter, about Adi and Sicheng getting closer? Will she hate Kun forever?

Much <3