12. The skin change

After breakfast all of us met in a room in the theatre and I was squeezing Sicheng's hand tightly. Kun was reading to calm hilmself down, but when he looked at me his cheeks started to burn and I knew he was still furious. How will I stand few days with him only? What a nightmare of a trip.

Taeil was wearing another strange sweater with a fluffy fox on it today and I felt it's just his way, while Doyoung was mixing something green in a small bowl, when I entered.

"We must go to visit my master's mother, me and Adi," Kun started to talk, when everyone gathered in the room. "But there are two shows in this time, so I need your help. The Chou Gang can't know I had left the city, so I will perform a spell and change your appearence, so you will play us for a few days," he spoke and Taeil and Sicheng opened their mouths.

"Will it be permanent?" asked Sicheng.

"No silly," Kun rolled his eyes. "You won't get her pretty legs forever you're not that lucky," Kun spoke and I felt like slapped in the face.

"This is objectification of women," I said loud.

Kun sighed, Doyoung laughed, Taeil glanced at me and Sicheng tensed.

"Doyoung will be me because he is the only one who knows enough to perform a show. Sicheng will be Adi and Taeil will be Doyoung, any unnecessary questions?" Kun looked at us.

"Will it hurt?" asked Taeil and Kun rolled his eyes again.

"No, now get in line we don't have the whole day, Taeil you first."

Taeil shivered. He glanced at me and Doyoung begging for help, but then he walked closer to Kun. The redhead put the green substance on his right hand and grabbed it interwining their fingers, when he stopped next to Taeil.

Kun put his hand over their faces and muttered something quietly then he let go and stepped back.

Sicheng squealed, when Taeil's body began to grow. It sprang up till it reached Doyoung's hight, his brown hair changed colour to red and his hands, and legs became thinner making his clothes go up and uncover a part of his belly. Kun nodded and Doyoung let go of Taeil's hand.

The boy started to touch his body and hurried to the only mirror in the room there he glanced at his new face getting familiar with the sight.

"Sicheng, Adi come up," Kun looked at us and Sicheng grabbed my hand.

"It's ok it's just for a few days," I said and walked to the same place where the first couple was standing.

Doyoung applied the green substance on the inner side of Sicheng's right hand and I grabbed it feeling that the strange wet thing connected with my skin. I was nervous and I glanced at Kun when he stepped closer looking anywhere, but not at my eyes. He stretched his hands out and I felt the heat of his palm right next to my face. He was inches from my skin and I felt sweatdrops forming on my back. My heart hammered louder and I squeezed Sicheng's hand tighter hoping this closeness will end soon. Kun whispered "faringario" and I felt how a sparkle of electricity left my body into Sicheng's hand. The heat of Kun's hand faded, but I didn't dear to lift my eyes while, Sichng's hand became smaller in mine. Taeil whispered "Oh" with Doyoung's voice and I looked left to find my own face staring back at me. It was the strangest thing ever and for the first time I could see me from the other person's perspective.

"You can let go," said Kun and I moved away from Sicheng who grabbed my... his breasts and smiled shyly.

"Don't do anything weird with my body," I felt embarrassed.

He had seen me naked but this was a way deeper level.

Sicheng blushed and ran to the mirror while I wanted to hide uder the carpet.

"I will need you to do it, I can't put a spell over myself," Kun looked at me and I felt even more torn.

Doyoung placed the green substance over his own hand and stopped next to Kun they started to hold hands and I felt I'm so scared.

Illusion can hypnotize a man with just a card, so the way we look like is also an illusion. We can become someone ealse in our own eyes and the eyes of others. I took a breath raising my hands and moving them closer to their faces. I felt Doyoung's breath on my right palm and the heat on my left. My hands trembeled a lot and the lower part of my left brushed Kun's face a few tims causing me to nearly run away. I steadied it keeping the distance and I concentrated on the spell.

"Faringario," I muttered quietly.

Then I stepped back feeling the heat on my plam was still there even in the distance. I glanced at Kun, but moments later Doyoung grabbed my attention. He became smaller and stronger. His red hair darkened, till it inhaled the fluffy chocolate brown. His face changed shape and soon a second Kun was standing in the room in a little too big clothes and looked around awkwardly. I glanced at the real Kun, he nodded, so I whispered "Ok" and Doyoung ran to the mirror.

"Interesting I always wanted to be a part of this spell," whispered the redhead.

Sichneg was sitting in the corner and watching me with deeply widened eyes while Taeil seemed pretty upset. He was too handsome, so it hurt him to look like the squishy redhead with werid eyes.

"Ok, we will be back soon. Doyoung will prepare you to the show. Adi go pack your clothes. The train leavas in two hours," K left the room and I shivered.

Sicheng ran to me and hugged my tightly.

"I'm loosing you again," he said with my voice which tone I didn't like.

"It's fine I will be back soon," I hugged him-me back and waved to Taeil and Doyoung wishing them all the best before I walked out of the room and down the theater stairs to a waiting car.

Much <3