11. The spellbreakers

"We can kidnap someone and try it out. It's a dangerous spell, she was lucky," Doyoung talked loud and I shivered.

So Sicheng was really hexed.

I slipped closer and saw a game room with billiard tables and green lapms. Doyoung was sitting in an armchair and Kun was walking from the window to the fireplace.

"We don't need to kidnap people," he stopped and looked at the redhead "There are so many beggers on the street who will agree to become test persons for a little amount of money."

I shivered. They were ready o sacrifice people and my mind flashed back to the night of the party. Jae falling down under an arrow Sicheng with the blood covered face.

"He might not survive it," said Doyoung and Kun turned towards the window.

"Won't be the first or the last," he whispered.

"There is this other way. The one who really loves the girl must sacrifice himself, and it will take the spell away from her other lover," said Doyoung.

"Just bunch of legends from the middle ages," muttered Kun.

"You know it's more in it. But unfortunately Taeil doesn't love her enough, it's just a crush, so there's no one who can sacrifice himself. I also wouldn't expect it from him," Doyoung shook his head.

Kun was quiet, he observed the night fog in the garden.

"Find a begger tomorrow morning and check if the lake house is empty. Set the appointmet in two days time tomorrow evening we will perform the offering on the old graveyard, perpare everything and tell Taeil to find some entertaining activities for Adi and the boy," Kun spoke quietly and I felt I want to run.

What kind of charlatan was he? All of this to help me kiss Sicheng again or to prove what?

I moved back quietly hoping he hasn't felt my presence, till I reached my bedroom where Sicheng was sleeping calmly hugging a pillow. I took the second blanket and wrapped into it staying on one of the comfortable armchairs. I looked out at the tops of the trees and the clear night sky, but I couldn't sleep because Kun's words were like dark clouds ringing in my brain.

It was as they had planned and so next morning Taeil took me and Sicheng on a trip out of town. We visited a castle, went horse ridign in the woods and had a evening picnic on a beach. I tried to act normal but I couldn't focus on anything. I was thinking about Doyoung and Kun and their scary ideas. Have they found the man, was he alive? What will they do at night?

On the other hand Sicheng was very happy to be with me again and Taeil tried to be nice to him although he hated him a lot. The evening moved on and we ended up on a open air concert. Sicheng backhugged me when we were standing on the grass and listening to some rock bands. Taeil sang quietly and his amazing voice filled the space around us.

I tried to relax and see the positive side in all of it. Maybe they wil suceed and I will be able to kiss Sicheng in two days. I glanced at his lips and felt it will be to hard to stay away from him for to long. He smiled to me and I kissed his hand. He laid his head on my shoulder and pressed his cheek to my face.

It was as amaizng as back then, when I lived a ordinary life and my only problem was to hide my relationship from Jae.

The morning came and I opened my eyes to find Sicheng right next to me. His messy hair tickled my nose and I laughed when I moved up and left the bed. He always splet in longer and I let him. I looked into the huge mirror and fixed my pajama before I took the way downstairs. I found Kun in the livingroom, he was pale and tired, and his eyes were absent. He stared into the ashes in the fireplace.

"And, have you found the solution?" I asked stopping next to his armchair.

"No," he seemed so over. "That's why I need your help."

"What kind of help?" I felt strange.

He needed my help.

"I know one person who can help us. She is the mother of my illusion master. I need you to come with me and visit her," Kun avoided looking at me.

"Where does she live?" I asked.

"On the other side of the mountains. The journey will take a few days. That's why I will need you... the boy and Taeil to help me too," he took a breath.

"You want to hurt Sicheng again!" I protested.

"I'm trying hard to find a solution to help him, be thankful at least once!" Kun got up and looked at me.

His eyes tossed thunders.

"Not so confident anymore, Mr. Magican?" I corssed my arms.

"Oh I hate up so much!" he looked like he's going to bite when he left the room and nearly banged into his assistant.

"I hate you too!" I shouted behind him, while Doyoung shook his head. "What?" I glanced at him.

"Nothing," he hid a smile.

Hi, Lately the reads and feedback on this story dropped so I'd like to know if the story is still interesting for you

Hi, Lately the reads and feedback on this story dropped so I'd like to know if the story is still interesting for you. If you want me to continue writing it please let me know in the comments.

Much <3