26. The first show

The audience was wild, the whole club was filled and the band jammed a jazz beat, while Taeil was singing a faster song. Sicheng stopped next to me backstage, but we could still see the whole band from this place. He moved to the beat and smiled wide.

"Taeil is a great singer," he muttered and I nodded.

I hoped Ten was ok, I pitied him, but we had no choice but to leave him with his madness. I looked through the crowd knowing all to good Kun wasn't there, still a part of me wished hopelessly he would appear. The song ended and Taeil went backstage to change his clothes while his guitarist introduced me to the audience.

"We will see a little magic performance during the break," said the young man with shoulder long hair. "Please welcome Adi!"

The crowd applauded a little and Sicheng squeezed my hands. I smiled  to him and walked on stage. I had a new outfit I bought in town for the show and I felt different, styled with waved up hair. I bowed and introduced myself.

"I'd like a volunteer to come and help me," I said and the girls looked at each other.

One of them very young maybe thirteen raised her hand and I turned to her. The bodyguards hurried to her and helped her get trough the barriers and on stage. She had Taeil's name written over her face and I sighed.

"Hi, what's your name?" I asked.

"Natalie," she said with a shaky voice.

"Give big applause for Natalie!" I said and the crowd screamed. "Natalie do you like Taeil?" I asked. "Of course you do," and she nodded glancing around the stage. "Would you probably like his CD?" I asked and she nodded again.

I snapped my fingers and pointed at the pocket of her jeans jacket.

She looked that way and screamed, and jumped up taking a signed CD out.

She wanted to hug me but I stopped her.

"What would you say about some merchandise?" I moved my hands in the air speaking to the portable microphone and pointed to the guitarist, who suddenly had all the new merchandise falling out of his pockets. Natalie ran to him and he helped her collect it.

She had tears in her eyes and the girls screamed.

"Natalie come here?" I said when she jumped towards the stage stairs and she hurried back "Would you probably like the real Taeil?" I smiled and she screamed and burst out into a hysteric cry.

I was nervous, but all I concentrated on was the illusion I learned and I took a small silk scarf out of my sleeve, I raised it up on my stretched hand, and the audience went totally wild. I counted in my head and when the tingling sensation went through my fingers I let the scarf go, and while it was falling down Taeil's body appeared out of thin air. The last part of his shoe-soles became visible when the scarf touched the wood of the stage, and I snapped so it disappeared. The fangirl was faster then lightning when she jumped on Taeil hugging him tightly and crying into his belly, and I bowed down to the mad screams and applause. I blinked to Taeil who looked as frustrated as Ten this morning and I hurried backstage to Sicheng who closed me in a loving hug.

"It was great," he muttered while two bodyguards wrestled with the fangirl to make her let go of Taeil, who seemed rather tired when they finally escorted her back to the audience.

I glanced at my boyfriend and he smiled back. We knew the show was a success.

Taeil's manger talked to me right after the concert and offered he will finance my magic shows. I needed to prepare a program, but I was working on it for a month now and it was nearly ready so I explained all the details right away. We planned to do a special performace like that during Taeil's next concerts and the first show in two weeks time in the city we came from. I was a little worried, but I knew it might be also a opportunity to maybe see Kun again so I agreed. It was late at night when we came back to find Mr. Bacon's lorry still on the driveway and I saw a torchlight moving between the trees.

A lot of burned out cigarettes were lying everywhere around the driveway and the lawn, and I shook my head. Ten was in the living room, he was staring blankly into the wall when we came in.

"I hoped you'll stay there," he said instead of greeting us and Taeil ran to him, and hugged him but Ten kept his stony face.

"Why are you so mad?" asked Taeil rubbing his shoulder.

"It's your fault!" souted Ten. "You, you're all on a diet now, you're too heavy and you stomped around the house and woke it up!" he burst out into tears.

"Woke up what?" Sicheng was blinking without understanding.

"The volcano, now I will lose my house," Ten sobbed louder an Taeil hugged him tight.

"There's no volcano," I said calmly.

"There is, I will find and show you, and then when I'll find the proof you'll have no other option than to move out, this house and the volcano will stand one person but no three heavy elephants. I'm going to sleep," Ten jumped up and walked through the house washing his tears of with his sleeve.

"He's really lost it," muttered Taeil shaking his head in a sad way.

Sicheng couldn't look at it anymore so he ran upstairs and I crawled back to the basement to spend some time with the spell book. Somehow it made me feel Kun was almost here when I read it.

 Somehow it made me feel Kun was almost here when I read it

Hi, Thank you for all the amazing support :)

I hope you liked the chapter? What do you think about Adi's first show will she be able to become a magician like Kun? What do you think about Ten?
I can only say the next chapters will be surprising and they also might be hot ;)

Much <3