13. The almost love

I packed quickly, I didn't have much and every belonging I had was actually Kun's. Taeil's driver took me to the station and I was glad to see Kun, who was sitting on one of the benches in the main hall and reading a newspaper.

He had a small bag and headphones, and was somehow ignored by eveyone including the young girls, so I guessed he had put another spell in play. I sat next to him and waited. The huge board with all the arriving and leaving trains changed and soon Kun glanced at the clock. He smiled, got up and I followed. I walked meters from him and jumped into the same wagon. It was the express train with sleeping compartments and a own restaurant, one for long journeys.

I wasn't to suprised, when I saw Kun disappearing in compartment number 9. I waited a moment till I walked in. He was already sitting next to the window and I remembered the first time we took a train, back then I wanted to kill him with my own hands. How did Sicheng survive? He said they treated him ok.

"So what have you done so far to take this spell off my boyfriend?" I asked and Kun winced.

"I'm trying something right now," he said.

"But you wre lying on your belly the last two days," I didn't give in.

"Maybe," he glanced towards the window and I wanted to slap him again.

How was I supposed to stand few days with him without Doyoung, Taeil or anyone, who could protect me from speaking to him.

"Fine at least you move your lazy ass now," I looked out of the window.

Actually I wanted him to tell me what happened to the homeless man, on the graveyard, in the lake house, and why did he came back so changed.

"Dark magic changes people," he said and I sprang up.

I slammed the door and walked down the corridor, till I reached the restaurant compartment. It was quite empty and I ordered tea, and sat next to a window watching the trees flying by. Two tables from me a couple shared a chocolate-strawberry cake, and I felt sad. Sicheng was so far away, I knew Doyoung will take care of him, but he was so small and naive, such a innocent kid.

Opposite to me the girl stared into the boy's eyes and I believed, that was how me and Sicheng looked for everyone around, sickening. A few days and I would be in his arms again and when I will be able to kiss him again, everthing will be back to normal. I sipped the tea and imagined it was me and Sicheng, instead of the boy and the girl. His small nose, dark eyes, lips, hands. I spilled the tea when Kun's hands appeared in my mind instead of my boyfriend's ones. I was going crazy.

So I stayed in the restaurant compartment till a lot of people came and I was so fed up, that I returned to number 9. Kun was reading and smiled to me but his smile faded after a second.

He had two smiles, the mean one and the nice one, and I guessed both were equally fake.

"How is she, the lady we're going to visit?" I asked.

"She hates me," Kun seemed amused.

"Everyone hates you, maybe except Doyoung," I was serious and Kun laughed.

"So how is she?" I tried again.

"Wise," he was looking at the window.

"If she hates you that's proof enough she's wise," I put my legs on the seat.

And so we stayed in silence.

The night came and I got used to the movements of the train, but somehow they still bothered mee too much to make sleeping possible. I laid on the small bunk bed in the compartment while Kun took the one on the opposite side of the small room. Each of us changed in the bathroom and we avoided talking, or looking at each other.

I tried to change position,  but I couldn't sleep. He was so close. I heard his silent breath, but I knew he was as me - wide awake. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine me and Sicheng, but the vision changed drastically and Kun was there right above me, kissing me endlessly on this small bunk bed, and I opened my eyes staring at the boards above me. I inhaled sharply. He moved on his bed and I jumped up leaving the room.

The corridor was long and ghostly. There were no lights except the moon, the floor was cold underneth my bare feet. I pressed my forehead to the glass feeling it might calm me down. Where did this stupid daydreams came from, was it his magic? Not real magic, but his charm, because he was mean and filthy, but also handsome and smart. But I loved Sicheng.

The door crackled and I breated in. I felt, that he stopped behind me.

"Go to sleep, tomorrow will be long," he whispered and I felt all the hair on my body raising up with electricity.

"Ok," I turned around to find him right beside me. The train shook taking in speed and Kun fell on me pressing me to the window. My heart was running while I glanced right at him and he took a quickened breath warming my face with it. A moment later his eyelids fell and he leand in causing me to feel hot and cold. His lips were nearly touchable when he skipped away and  took his distance.

I felt my chest is falling and raising when I tried to even by breath and he smiled to himself, when he walked down the corridor, while I ran to the compartment and fell on the bed. What was it? Were we crazy? We were enemys, why did it feel like the hottest and sexiest thing ever, hotter than 100 kisses with Sicheng.

 What was it? Were we crazy? We were enemys, why did it feel like the hottest and sexiest thing ever, hotter than 100 kisses with Sicheng

Hi thank yuo to everyone who is reading, still I miss comments from you.

What do you think about Adi and Kun getting closer?

Much <3