Chapter 1

🌸Christina🌸

There are these two girls, twins to be exact. Although they look identical, if you take a really closer look, you'll realize they're not identical but fraternal.

Anyways, growing up with a lot of money, fame, a loving father, and no mother takes a toll on the girls. Their mother died while giving birth, and their father is all they had left aside from cousins and all that good stuff.

That is until their father meets another woman who not only drives their father crazy, but the girls too. The woman doesn't like the girls and tried to get rid of them all of the time. She made their lives a living hell.

To the girls, all she was is a gold digging hoe who is after their father's fortune. Unfortunately, she got access to it once she announced she was pregnant. Their father soon married the woman, but after the birth of the girls baby sister Madison, their father realized he can't handle living and being with her so he divorced her.

She ultimately took the child and barely let the father and sisters near her. The girls loved their sister, and their father did too. Taking his mind off of his personal business, he forced his daughters into modeling which they are surprisingly good at.

The girls loved it at first, that is until their father pushed them too hard to be the perfect model and became their manager. They don't hate modeling, they love it but not as much. Once they got older and more popular, one sister kept a true friend near, calling him her best friend and the other one would rather be alone unless she was with her twin sister.