Chapter 28

🌸Christina🌸

One month later

It has been a month since I last saw or talked to Don, and A has literally been on my ass. I barely go out anymore, unless it's for a photoshoot. Diamond and A worked things out a week ago, but still he keeps me in his corner. As for Diamond and I, well surprisingly we get along fine.

We don't argue, we have a mutual respect for each other, hell sometimes we go out. But tonight, it's just A and I, we're at a local club because I didn't want to be inside of the house anymore. I told him I'm going out with or without him, and not surprisingly, he chose to come.

"Chris, hey!" A girl said hugging me. It wasn't until she pulled away that I realized who she is. "London hey," I said smiling. "Aubrey," she said before hugging him as well. "What are you doing here?" I asked considering she lives in Paris. We did a photoshoot together last year, and really got fucked up whenever we went out together.

"I'm here for a friend, she's having a baby. But now that I am here and we managed to bump into each other, let's have some fun." She said with a smirk, and I smirked before looking at A then back at her. "Let's have some fun," I said. "No drugs please," A said and I waved him off.

A doesn't like London all that well because whenever she's around, I get really fucked up. We're drinking, smoking, poppin pills, and sniffing cocaine. He always end up cleaning up our mess, getting us out of trouble, babysitting us, and most of all lecturing us at the end.

We sat down at our table, in our section, and London called the waitress over. After about two drinks, and Aubrey scolding us, Diamond walked over to us. "Diamond, hey." I said standing up and hugging her. "Hey," she said hugging me back before hugging A.

"Well I guess we'll leave you two kids alone," I said before London and I walked off. "So are you still teasing that sexy beast?" She asked referring to A. "Recently, no but of course I have to get you caught up. But we're going to need some massive shit or a shit ton of alcohol to get through what you have missed." I said and she giggled.

"Why not both? That'd be fun huh?" She asked smiling as if she said nothing. Honestly, this is her normal day a lot of drugs and alcohol, but she's still my bitch. "I don't see a problem with that," I said and her smile grew. "Then there isn't one, let's sneak out of here will we?" She said and I nodded.

"That way A won't ruin the fun, and I won't have to look over my shoulder while I'm telling you this." I said and we walked out of the club. "Let's go to my hotel room and get fucked up, there's more models there. You know us models, drugs and alcohol is all you see in our mouths besides dick, pussies, and water." She said and I laughed.

We left the club and got into her BMW and she drove us to the most expensive hotel in town. Her father is fifthly rich and he wants the best for London, so she has it. The whole ride and way to her hotel room we laughed as we talked about all the crazy things we did together and how much trouble we got in and how A always freaked out.

Then in the room sat a beautiful model on her phone on the couch. "Where are the others?" London asked her and she pursed her lips at the sight of me. "Out, who is this?" She asked and I know this must be the girl London is fucking. She did always like them brunette and possessive.

"This is an old friend, Christina Jackson. She's a known and popular model here in America. Chris this is Jehane Paris but you can call her Gigi."  London said and I smiled. "Nice to meet you," I said and she looked me up and down like she was evaluating me. "The pleasure is mine," she said lowly but blandly.