Chapter 21

Special shoutout to Kaylip  for always reading and voting on my chapters #NoGhostReaders

🌸Christina🌸

After making sure Asia was good, I left out and got back into Don's truck. "You good?" He asked and I nodded. "Yea I just needed to make sure my sister was fine." I said and he smirked. "Is there something I should know? Why are you smirking like I said something funny or cute?" I asked and he glanced over at me.

"You care," he said confusing me. "Duh, she's my sister, why wouldn't I care?" I asked and he chuckled. "You don't know how many girls I know or met, that doesn't give two fucks about their family, no matter how good they got it." He said and I smiled and shook my head. "They don't know how to appreciate them, see Asia and I, we were all we had at one point.

My dad, I appreciate him, but he cares about how much money we make him, not about our feelings. He will and has many of times, chose money and his own selfish needs over our happiness." I said and he nodded. "Well why are y'all still with him? Why can't or didn't y'all go live with your mother?" He asked and I looked out the window and blinked my eyes a couple of times as I cleared my throat before looking at him again.

"She um passed away after giving birth to us." I said and he glanced over at me before back at the road. "I'm sorry to hear that, sorry for your loss." He said and I nodded. "Yea me too, but I'm over it." I said and he nodded. "That's good," he said before we both got quiet, and stayed quiet the whole ride back to his place.

Once we arrived I gave him a small smile, and we got out of his truck. We walked back to his mansion that he wasn't supposed to come back to tonight before me.  We walked inside and he carried my overnight bag, which I packed an extra two nights worth of clothes just in case.

"We're going to do everything, we're going to stay up all night." I said and he raised his eyebrows and smirked. "Oh really?" He asked and I caught on to what I said and how he took it. My eyes got big and I pushed him playfully. "You're nasty," I said and he just chuckled. "I didn'y say it, you did." He said as he unlocked the door and we walked inside.

"Well you took it the wrong way, you have a really nasty mind Don." I said playfully and he shrugged with a smirk. "At least you know," he said as we walked upstairs. "Ok first we're going to shower then do whatever you have planned." He said and my eyes got big again. "Together?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I mean I wasn't inferring that, but we can if you want." He said with a smirk and I felt my face burn red as I shook my head. "No thanks, I just thought that's what you meant because...." I said not finishing my sentence. "You can take my bathroom, I'll just go to another bathroom." He said handing me my bag.

"No, you keep your bathroom I'll take another." I said trying to be nice but also wanting to explore. "Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded. "Positive, now lead the way." I said and he took me to another bathroom before leaving me alone. I started a hot shower, showered. Did my hygiene things, lotionwd down, brushed my teeth and got dressed. All of that took at least an hour, considering I love long showers.

I walked back out of the bathroom and looked around as I walked back to Don's bedroom. I walked into his room, closing the door behind me and I definitely caught his attention, although I have my robe on. I looked at him and almost had an heat attack from within. He is wearing nothing but some grey sweatpants, and everyone knows I'm a sucker when it comes to those.

"I thought you got lost for a minute," he said and I shook my head admiring his tattoos once again. Those, I'm also in love with. I love tattoos, they're an automatic turn on along with the grey sweatpants. "No, but I see you got comfortable." I said and he smirked. "This isn't comfortable to go to bed in, just to walk around in. Going go bed, I only wear my boxers." He said and I smirked.