Chapter 3

🌸Christina🌸

I woke up to small kisses being planted on my neck, and a heavy body on top of me and between my legs. I automatically know it's A. "What a nice way to wake someone up," I said slowly opening my eyes. "I'm glad you like it," he said before biting and sucking onto my neck hitting my soft spot making me moan out louder than I intended on.

His big hands slid down to my thighs, rubbing up and down. He started kissing down to my chest making breathing even harder. I moaned out then he pulled my tank top off, and I allowed him to. He started kissing my chest.

He sucked and bit my chest, and I felt my nipples harden even though he hadn't touched them, he never does. That's against the rules. Usually he would do this when I would have a bra on, but since I don't sleep in bras, I don't have one on.

I felt him leaving hickies on my chest, before he moved lower. Although it's against the rules to put your mouth down there, I really hope he breaks this rule, just once. He pulled off my shorts, then he started kissing, biting, and sucking on my inner thighs.

I moaned out, arching my back ready for it. He never went this far, and that's how I know he's gonna break this rule. I felt his fingertips under the hem of my boy shorts, and I bit my bottom lip to keep quiet knowing his mom is woke, walking around somewhere, maybe even over here.

He started pulling my boy shorts down slowly, then stopped. He looked up at me, and I stared down at him waiting for him to finish. "Aubrey go, just do it." I said growing irritated as I waited. "Sorry Chris, you know the rules. Best friends don't fuck, they tease." He said getting up making me roll my eyes then put a pillow over my face and screaming.

"That's not gon help yo ass, now get up. Hop ya dirty ass in the shower so we can hurry up and go to school." He said as I threw the pillow at him. "You fucking asshole," I mumbled as I got up.

"Payback a bitch ain't it?" He asked with a smirk on his face referring to last night. "Ah ha, ah ha ha ha ha." I said fake laughing making sure he knows it's fake. "I love you too," he said before walking out of his room.

I walked into his bathroom before showering. I got out did my hygiene things, then got dressed. (Pic in MM). I flipped my curly long hair to the side and started taking my morning selfies, then put them up on instagram.

@Prettygirl_Chris😍😍😍: today my bestie woke me up the right way💦💦💦👅👅. Then left me hanging, smh, but it's all good, I still manage to shine like the diamond I am💎💎💎. #selfish @savage_Drake

I put my phone in my back pocket before walking downstairs, and into the kitchen where I found Ms. Graham, but I call her ma. "Good morning Chris, you can make your plate and the orange juice is right there." She said with a smile.

"Thanks ma, and good morning." I said grabbing a plate and started putting food on it. "You're welcome," she said before going to get the door since someone rung the doorbell. I sat next to A, after making my plate and pouring myself some orange juice.

"You still salty?" He asked and I shook my head no. "Why?" I asked biting a piece of bacon. "Cause I saw yo ass tag me in that picture you just posted wit yo salty ass. You need to cool it doe, you know how Diamond get. She follow me and I know she saw yo post." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Boy ain't nobody worried about her," I said waving him off. Diamond doesn't like how close A and I are. I mean friendship wise, she doesn't know what happens behind closed doors when it's just the two of us. Nobody knows about the teasing thing aside from Asia, she's my other bestie and I can't keep her out of the loop. I mean, I voice everything to her so if I'm having problems I don't have to explain every single detail because she will already know.

Don't get me wrong, ghetto fabulous is beautiful, but Diamond ain't that, she's the complete opposite making everyone look bad. Although my momma was white and Indian, my daddy black. My daddy got a thing for white girls because Asia and my mom was white and so is Madison's mom that I really hate.

"Aubrey you have a guest," ma said walking back into the kitchen with no other than Diamond herself. Ma left out the kitchen and then the house. "Hey baby," Diamond said walking up to him and giving him a sloppy kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He wrapped his arms around her waist as she stood in front of him as he is still seated. I rolled my eyes, this bitch over here. "Hi Christina," she said dryly with a ugly attitude. "Hi," I said dryly and plainly matching her tone.

"You ready to go baby?" Diamond asked and he nodded. "I'm waitin on Chris to hurry ha ass up, takin five years to eat and shit." He said as I didn't find it funny considering he's talking to her about me.

See if he were talking to anyone else, or even me, I probably would've laughed and found it funny. But the simple fact that he's talking to her, it's not funny. "I can take as long as I want A, so don't rush me just because she came." I said rolling my eyes with annoyance.

They both made me lose my appetite, and now I don't want to eat breakfast anymore. "Chris take all the time you need, is that better?" He asked with a smirk. I looked down at my plate knowing I do sort of feel better. "Yes," I said childishly.

"But now I'm done because you two made me lose my appetite." I said standing up and throwing the remainder of food away. I grabbed my Pink purse I got from Victoria's secret.

We all left out, and I hopped in the back of the truck knowing A is going to tell me to, so Diamond can sit next to him. Smh, you see how he switch up on me when she comes around. It's all good though, no hard feelings.