Chapter 5

🌸Christina🌸

Today was a chill day I guess. Lucky for me, Diamond doesn't go to our school, she goes to a public school, and we go to a private school. Don't get me wrong, I used to want to go to a public school. I never went to one, but now that I'm a senior, I don't care, I'm about to be done anyways.

Don't sleep on our football and basketball team either, they are good. They won the championships for the past eight years in a row, and I wasn't even here for eight years. Anyways, right now I'm playing GTA on my XBox One.

I'm playing because I barely get to play it anymore, and so I can pass some time. I'm the only one home right now. I don't know where dad or Asia are, they're just not here.

A walked into my game room, where I am, and turned my game off. "What the hell?!!" I asked looking up at him as I'm laying on my couch comfortably. I put my controller down and he lifted my feet up, then sat down and put my feet on his lap.

"A why did you turn my game off? I was playing it, you know." I asked again considering he hadn't answered me the first time. "Diamond and I had a argument, it was a bad one." He said and I sat up and scooted over to him and gave him a hug.

"It's gonna be ok A, you guys never break up for long." I said rubbing his back. He pulled me onto his lap, making me straddle him as I still hugged him. A can be emotional at certain points of times. He actually loves Diamond although I hate her, so he will get all sad and shit when they argue.

Then he'll come to me, I'll comfort him and tell him that they never break up for long, maximum two days. Then he go talk to her, they make up, probably have make up sex, then they're back together and happy again. Then it all repeats in two weeks.

He pecked my neck, and I rolled my eyes. Now is not the time for a tease. "A stop, this isn't the time for this. Teases are for fun, not for when you're sad." I said softly as I rubbed his back.

He started biting and sucking on my neck, most likely leaving hickies. But he did it exactly on my spot, knowing damn well I wouldn't be able to get a word out between moans aside from his name. I started moaning as a chill went through my body.

I felt him getting hard underneath me, turning me on. I started rocking my hips slowly, then he gripped them. I started moaning even more as I started to rock faster, feeling him get hard as I got wet.

I don't even have pants or shorts or any bottoms on, only my underwear, so I really feel him. I started going even faster, bouncing as well. He started grunting and letting out little groans every now and then.

My moaning became uncontrollable, then he flipped me on my back, laying me on the couch. He is between my legs, and I just bit my bottom lip as I stared up at him. He pulled my shirt off and started kissing my chest making me moan out in pleasure as another chill went through my body.

He took my bra off, surprising me, but I let it go. When he put my left titty in his mouth, I felt real pleasure as I called out his name. But I managed to push him off of me, realizing he's breaking the rules.

Once he was off of me, I laid there for a second then got up and grabbed my bra. "What the hell A?" I asked putting my bra back on. "You know that's against the rules, this is for fun, a tease, we don't fuck. We don't cross the line and that crossed the line because you broke a rule." I said before walking out of the game room with only a bra and underwear on.

I walked into my room, and looked in the mirror knowing I can't get too many hickies because I have a photoshoot tonight. As I was looking over my body, seeing all the hickies he left on my light skin, making it even more noticeable, A walked into my room and closed my door.