Chapter 18

🌼Asia Dee🌼

I finally got my own photoshoot, to show the world who Asia Dee Jackson really is and what I can do. TJ texted me and told me he is running a little late, so that explains why he's not here yet. I like to keep my own makeup artist Yasmine around for my makeup, I don't like a lot of people touching my face. Yasmine is the same makeup artist that told me about Chris and Aubrey in the dressing room.

I trust Yasmine, she's really cool, besides she's a young mother, just like my mom would've been. The only difference is she's black and white. I got up ready to start, as soon as my photographer Sasoné Michaels.

As I took some solo pictures I saw and heard TJ and some little kids and grown ups walking in. "Stop, I cannot I focus with all of the noise, Asia this is very unprofessional. Handle your guests, take five everyone." Sasoné said upset as he walked off.

I walked off the set and towards TJ. I gave him a hug, and then I looked down at the little girl. "Oh my goodness, who is this little ladybug?" I asked staring down at the toddler. "That's my niece Adryan," TJ said and I smiled. "She's so cute," I said and then I looked at everyone. "Hi, I'm Asia." I said smiling.

"That's my little sister Erica, she's fourteen, don't let her fool you. That's my older sister Carla, that's my little cousin Marcus, and that's my aunt Mable." He said and I just shook everyone's hand. "Everyone this is my girlfriend Asia," he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder and I just kept my smile as I felt my face heat up.

"Oh I know her, she that girl Om, she Christina's sister. Om, you just said your name, damn. Fuck, my bad, I know you though, I love your sister. You are Ash, Asha, yea Asha Jackson." She said smiling and I shook my head. "It's Asia," I said and she nodded.

"My bad, so where's your sister?" She asked and I shrugged. "I don't know, this is my photoshoot." I said and she looked at me like I'm crazy. "I didn't know you do your own photoshoots." She said and I nodded. "Well this is my first one so yea," I said and she nodded.

"Anyways, I didn't want to bring everyone, but they bum rushed me and shit." He said and I giggled. "It's fine, but it's so many, and my photographer don't like so many people walking around or taking up space, so I need everyone to follow me to the backroom." I said as everyone followed me.

I walked to the backroom, and there's a TV and snacks in there. I stood aside and everyone walked in. TJ picked up his niece Adryan, and held his little cousin Marcus hand. "Ard, y'all sit down right here. I need you to stay seated right here, don't get up and run all around okay?" He said to Adryan.

"Okay," she said looking up at him and he smiled before kissing her forehead. "I love you," he said and she smiled before kissing his forehead. "I love you too Uncle TJ," she said with a smile. "I bet you do, I be feeding you all the junk." He said tickling her making her laugh and squirm.

"Ard, I'll be back in a few." He said to them. "Where are you going?" Erica asked with an attitude crossing her arms. "Last time I checked this is my girlfriend, and this is her photoshoot, so therefore I'm going to watch, while y'all sit in here." He said before we walked out and he closed the door behind him.

"I see you finally did it, got your own photoshoot." He said as his hand went to my lower back, without his family members around for him to do it for show. "Yea," I said smiling. "I'm proud of you, you know that?" He asked and and I looked up at him. "You are?" I asked seriously staring into his eyes.

He stopped walking and held my hips with both hands staring down into my eyes. "Asia I'm dead serious, I'm proud of you. You said you would and you did, and we talked about it and looked at you. You kept your word and worked hard for it." He said staring down into my eyes.

I couldn't even smile, too stunned. He stared into my eyes and I stared into his. He leaned down and I closed my eyes as my heart beat sped up and I know he is finally going to kiss me. I felt his lips hit my forehead softly and I felt good regardless, I wanted to feel his lips and I did, just not where I intended to feel it at.

Afterwards he looked down into my eyes, and I looked up into his. He opened his mouth to speak, but chose not to, he just let go of my hips and walked past me. I stayed there then walked back on set after Sasoné called me back.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

I felt TJ's eyes on me the whole time, it was more distracting than the flash on the camera's my first time modeling. "That's a wrap," Sasoné said and I walked off of the set. I fake talked to some of the other models, and faked laughed at their stupid jokes, just wanting to keep his stare on me, but not to be near him.

He makes me nervous, and I never know what he's going to do or say, so it scares me when he looks into my eyes and speak. He jokes a lot, and when he's serious he'll really show it. After him kissing my forehead, I don't know what to expect from him this time.

I looked back at him and he's just staring at me with a bland look like he got something on his mind, but not sure if he's ready to say it or if I'm ready to hear it. "I have to go," I said to the model before walking away. I walked to TJ and he watched me walking to him the whole time. I sat next to him and just looked at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he shook his head before looking at me. "Nothing, I'm just thinking." He said and I felt some type of warmth take over me. I like hearing what he thinks about, and how he feels. "What are you thinking about?" I asked and he looked at me and smirked. "Damn nosey," he said and I laughed.

"I have the right to be nosey, remember I'm your girlfriend." I said with a smile. "It's pretend," he said and I laughed. "Pretend yourself and tell me what you're thinking about," I said getting smart. "I see you got jokes," he said with a smirk.

"I got lots, if you're willing to listen." I said making him chuckle. "I've got all night baby," he said with a smirk. "Don't you always," I said remembering the first time he told me that. "Only for you, after all you are my girlfriend." He said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, let's go get your family." I said standing up. He stood up and grabbed my hand stopping me, I looked back at him and he just stared into my eyes. "What?" I asked smiling. He didn't say anything he just kept staring into my eyes as if he's searching for something. I just stared back into his, waiting for an answer.

"Nothing, Om, I wanted to say thank you for really going along with this whole thing. I didn't expect you to last this long with the whole thing. You didn't have to do this, or make it last this long. So thanks," he said and I know that's not what he was originally going to say or why he was just staring into my eyes searching for. He is keeping it within himself, he's not ready to talk about so I won't force him to.

"You don't have to thank me, I'm just being a good friend." I said and he nodded as his smile fell. I entwined my fingers with his and he looked down at it then looked at me. "We are going to get your family, we have to make this look real. I don't want to seem like a bad girlfriend, this relationship is going to work." I said and he smirked.

"Okay Asia Johnson," he said making me laugh. He gave me his last name, hence the J in TJ. Timothy Johnson, but he doesn't let anyone call him Timothy or Tim, just TJ. "Yea whatever," I said as we walked to the backroom to get his family.