Chapter 2

🌼Asia Dee🌼

I'm Asia Dee, Dee is technically my middle name, but if someone is referring to me aside from my sister they call me Asia Dee. You know people can be hella mean though, so I'm know as the not so pretty twin.

People say that because instead of my face being round or oval like, like Chris's, I have more of a stronger face feature. You might not notice it in some pics, but in most of them you will. That's how they differentiate between me and Chris, also by our hair. We both have natural curly hair, but sometimes I like to tame mine and that causes natural problems with it causing it not to be as curly. While Chris doesn't mind her hair being a curly monster on her head, making hers stay more curly and no damages.

I always feel like I'm second best to Chris. She is known as the pretty Jackson, the pretty sister, the famous sister, most liked sister, or the more sexier sister. I'm none of those things compared to her, I'm the complete opposite. But next to other people I'm beautiful, but next to Chris I'm the ugly sister or the not as attractive sister.

She gets all the fame, while I get the nasty side of it. Paparazzi ask her about modeling and acting and singing, but ask me if I'm jealous of her, or if I think she's better than me. *roll eyes*