Chapter 32

🌸Christina🌸

I sat patiently in Don's bedroom, his maid let me in. He's not home right now but I know he will be back soon. If not, then I guess I'm a sitting duck because I'm not leaving until I see him. So far it's been an hour, but I didn't lose hope. I lost some of my patience though, where the hell is he?

Then I heard noise downstairs, not worrisome noises but Don just returning home. I heard some chattering but I couldn't hear exactly what he was saying. All I know is that he's talking to his maid. Then things got quiet and I didn't hear anything for a few minutes. Then I heard him coming up the stairs and down the hallway to his bedroom.

He opened the door and I stood up from his bed and stared at him and he stared at me. "You know I'm not the one to judge, but how do you disappear for almost a month then decide you want to pop up again? Not only did you pop up, you popped up in my home unannounced and in my bedroom which is private." He said with a straight face, not a smirk on display.

I knew he isn't  joking, he's being really serious right now. "It's a long story, but I'm here now." I said with a nervous smile. "From the looks of it, you have all night considering you sat here for an hour." He said and my smile dropped. "Can we talk about it another time? Right now, I just want to spend time with you without having to explain this and that. Can we just chill?" I asked and he stared at me for a bit before nodding.

"Yea, I'm just going to hop in the shower and I'll be back out and we can chill." He said and I gave him a small smile and nod. He walked into his bathroom and I just sat in his bed feeling awkward. I feel awkward because it doesn't feel the same. It doesn't feel like it would have if I hadn't stopped coming around.

I feel out of place, like I don't belong here. I forced myself to sit and wait for him to come out of the shower, but after twenty minutes I couldn't take it. I feel like I'm torturing myself, it's too much, I feel incongruous just being here. I stood up from his bed and started walking to his door. Then the bathroom door swung open, and his voice filled the entire room.

"Where are you going?" He asked and I turned and looked at him. He is dripping in water with his towel around his waist. I feel like he comes out of the bathroom never dry just to taunt me and to reel me back in. "Um nowhere," I said trying not to sound nervous or slightly terrified.

"Then why are you at the door?" He asked and I looked at my hand that's wrapped around he doorknob and removed it and chuckled. "I'm not at the door, I'm just...stretching my legs because I was sitting too long while I waited for you." I said knowing it's a terrible lie. I didn't even believe myself, and I'm the one who said it.

"Yea ok," he said with a chuckled before walking into his walk in closet. I placed my hand on my face as I walked back to his bed and sat down. "So what do you want to do? You don't want to talk and I'm pretty sure you don't want a drink." He said from his closet. "Om I don't know, we can watch a movie." I said and he came out of his closet with only some grey sweatpants on.

"Ok, what do you want to watch?" He asked and I chuckled. "It doesn't matter, just come lay with me." I said before scooting to the top of his bed. He smirked and crawled onto his bed then stood up on his knees and smirked again. I just giggled a little at how crazy and playful this man can be. Then he got back into his crawling position and stared crawling quickly towards me making me kick and laughed.

He stopped and chuckled as he hovered over me. I placed my hand on his chest that's above mine, and our smiles slowly faded as we stared into each other's eyes. He leaned down slowly and pecked my lips, and I let him. He leaned up slightly and I opened my eyes to see him staring down at me.

"Are you staying the night?" He asked lowly and I just stared into his eyes. "No, I can't." I said and he just leaned closer to me. "Stay, don't leave me. I missed you," He said before pecking my lips a couple more times. "Don," I said trying to gain his attention. "Yea?" He asked as he kept pecking my lips.

"I really can't stay," I said and he stopped. "Why not? I won't try anything,....if you don't want me to." He said and I just stared at him. "I'm not worried about you trying anything, I...I just can't stay." I said lightly and he just stared at me. I could see the disappointment in his eyes, I know he really wants me to stay but if I did A would kill me.

"You just got back, you were gone, and you're here now. I'm just seeing you tonight, how can I possibly know that you won't disappear again when you leave my eyesight? I'm not even forcing you to tell me why, because all that matters is that you're here now. But not for long because you're about to leave again." He said and I got a tingling sensation in my chest along with guilt.

I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. "I got to go," I finally forced out before pushing him slightly off of me and getting up. I walked to his room door then opened it and stopped. I looked back at him as he stared at me intently, waiting for my next move which I suppose he think is me leaving, which should be right. But something is holding me back.

I turned back to the open door and took a deep breath trying to force myself to leave out of it. A would be so hurt if anything happened between Don and I, and I'm trying to use that to force myself out. But not even A's feelings can get my body to listen to my mind and walk out. So I did what my body wanted me to do, which didn't take any force at all, I closed the door. I turned back to Don and he just raised his eyebrows.

"Just for tonight," I said and he smiled big showing off his white perfect teeth. "Just for tonight," He said agreeing with me with his smile on display. I smiled back and walked over to his bed. I crawled onto his bed and crawled back into his arms.

I pecked his lips this time, and instead of constantly pecking and teasing I did the real thing. I kissed him, and he kissed me back. I felt myself getting hot and wet ready for everything I've been missing from him.