Chapter 4

🌼Asia Dee🌼

"Hey Ches," I said as he walked up to my locker. "Hey," he said with a smile. Chester is a white boy, but he's a good friend. We're no Aubrey and Chris, but we're good friends none the less.

"Are you coming to the art exhibit tonight?" He asked as we started walking down the hallway. He likes to paint, and I do too, it's just that I don't have time for it. He is displaying his work tonight, but I know I can't come. "Sorry, I have a photoshoot with Chris tonight." I said as he looked disappointed.

"Oh, well forget it then. It's nothing, it's not that important." He said sounding hurt. "Awe Ches, I'm sorry. I know how important this is to you, but you know how important modeling is for me, Chris, my dad, and my family. I can't let everyone down, they already think I'm not good enough." I said rubbing his back as I stared up at him.

"Hey Asia," TJ said as I walked past him and his basketball teammates. "Hey," I said giving him a hug. "I'm gonna get to class, see you later Asia." Chester said before walking past TJ and I.

"I see your beauty sleep worked," he said making me smile as we started walking together. "Yea, I guess it did." I said as we continued to walk. "But you don't have to wear stuff like this to look beautiful, it's okay to wear it elsewhere and during your photoshoots, but not to school. You're practically wearing a bra." He said as I got a little offended but didn't show it. (Pic of Asia and chester in MM)

"It was a cute outfit, and I decided to wear it." I said laughing. "Okay, but next time, dress more school appropriate." He said putting his hoodie on me and zipping it up. "That's better," he said making my face heat up.

"Yea, if you say so." I said laughing a little. "What are you doing tonight?" He asked me as we kept walking through the halls. "Jackson sisters photoshoot," I replied not as enthusiastic as I should sound.

"Oh, any guests allowed?" He asked making me smile. "You can come if you'd like, but not just anyone can come so I'll have to let them know you're coming." I said making him laugh. "Is that right?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"Yea, being a celebrity and all, we have wild and crazy fans, so yeaaa." I said laughing making him laugh. "Okay, Ms. Celebrity, we're at your class." He said stopping and staring down into my eyes with amusement.

I just laughed, not knowing how he knew this is my class. Smh, creep. "Thanks for walking me," I said staring up into his eyes with a small smile. "No problem, don't take that hoodie off or unzip it." He said smiling but being serious.

"Okay dad, now get to class." I said smiling before walking into class and taking a seat next to Chester. "What was that all about? Since when did you and TJ start talking and being friends?" Chester asked staring over at me.

Chester is gay, but he's not walking around showing it off. He say little things that let you know he is, and he has a boyfriend, but he's not an over exaggerating one. He's cool, but his boyfriend doesn't go to this school.

"Om, we just started talking last night. I was crying and he comforted me, that's all. He boosted my confidence a bit, and he always tell me I'm beautiful when I see him because I felt ugly like ugly ugly last night. My dad told me I wasn't shit to my face, everyone thinks I'm jealous of Chris except Chris and Aubrey and you, and they always call me the ugly sister.

So I felt ugly, ran out the house and to a park, cried. TJ came comforted me told me I am beautiful, and now when I'm around him I feel beautiful. He even gave me this hoodie to wear because he thinks my top isn't school appropriate and that I don't need to wear clothes like this to be beautiful because I already am." I said smiling the whole time as I spoke.

"Sounds like you like him," he said making me roll my eyes. "No, he's just a good friend to keep around. He's coming to my photoshoot, and I'm happy he is because I need some type of positive energy to keep me going." I said before Mrs. Fa'Dule started the lesson.

"Y'all cute," he said making me blush. "Shut up, it's nothing like that." I said moving my hair out of my face, and just so happened to smell his jacket. It smells so good, it smells like him. I smelled it again, taking in a deep breath and smiled as I blew it out. I looked over at Chester who's staring at me with a smirk. I just smiled and shrugged, he smells good.