Chapter 34

🌸Christina🌸

I laid silently on Don's chest, as he slept peacefully. I felt the steadiness of his breath, heartbeat, pulse, and the smoothness of his skin. I just laid here, comfortable in his space, in his possession. I felt him start to wake up, and I just smiled a little. He groaned as he started to stretch. Then I guess he realized I'm laying on him, probably asleep and placed his hand on my back and moved with a caution.

"Don't worry I'm awake," I said before I looked up at him so that he can see my face. He gave me a small smile as he started stroking through my hair. "How long have you been up?" He asked with a small smile. "Not too long," I said smiling back. Then A came to mind again and I stopped smiling and looked down away from his face, still laying on his chest.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I just laid there silently. "Chris," He said and I sat up with my back to him. "I have to tell you something, which will explain why I was gone along with it." I said and he sat up too. "Okay, so tell me." He said and I bit my bottom lip before releasing it and turning to him.

"My best friend um, don't you remember him? He was at my house when you picked me up the night of the party and at our photo shoot." I asked and he nodded. "What about him? You're having sex with him?" He asked and I was shocked that he said it. I nodded and looked away, then realized he said it before I did and turned back to him.

"How'd you know?" I asked and he chuckled shocking me even more. "It was too obvious, you couldn't tell me you guys weren't having sex. I knew it, and at first it didn't bother me because honestly the first thing I thought when I met you was how good it would feel to be between your legs. So when I saw that there was something between you two it made things easier for me because I knew you wouldn't come chasing after me.

Then when things got a little personal then I was like shit, I have to get rid of what y'all two had going on. But I wasn't on my sabotaging shit, I was going to let it play out. In the end, I knew you chose him because you left with him after and didn't answer my calls or texts after that. You just disappeared and I'm not dumb, so I knew what it was." He said and I just stared at him.

"My only question is how or why did you end up here waiting for me?" He asked and I just stared at him. "Honestly I don't know, I just couldn't shake the feeling of missing you. I knew I couldn't just chose him, I had to be a hundred percent sure I was positive about not wanting you or wanting him more. I didn't want to make a mistake, this isn't a small decision.

It's between someone I've loved and been with without a label since I was eleven and a man I met that has mesmerized me and makes me feel like a woman." I said and he nodded. "So you're here to see if you can do this? If this is right for you?" He asked and I nodded slowly. "Yea," I said and leaned against his headboard.

"Well what have you come up with so far? Have you made up your mind?" He asked and I shrugged. He chuckled and shook his head. "Oh really, that's you saying nah this isn't for me, but I don't want to hurt Don's feelings. It's cool Chris, you can be honest. I'm a grown man," He said and I smiled small.

"That's not what I'm doing or saying at all, I honestly just don't know. I don't want to live a life without him in it, but that doesn't mean he has to be the one I'm with at the end of the day." I said and he just stared into my eyes trying to see if I'm being genuine and I am.

"Okay," He said and I just stared at him. "Okay?" I asked and he nodded. "Okay," He said and I just stared at him and he stared at me. So basically we look like two dumb fucks staring at each other. "So are you leaving now or do I have a little more time?" He asked and I gave him a little smile.

"That depends, are you worthy of my time?" I asked coming face to face with him as he is still against his headboard. "That's for you to decide, a woman makes her own choices and decides who's worthy of her and her time." He said and I smirked. "So am I worthy Ms. Jackson?" He asked and I burst out laughing.