Chapter 19

🌸Christina🌸

I sat on the couch dressed, waiting for Don. My legs are over A's lap, and his hand rested on my thigh as his other one held his phone, which his eyes are glued to. I can't complain though, my eyes haven't left my phone since we sat down.

Don🙈💦💦

I'm outside, open the door

I smiled before replying,

Ok

(Authors note: if someone's name is bold, slanted, and underlined, it's that person's message aka the person texting Asia or Chris. If it's just slanted it's the person who's name is bolded, but if the word is bold and slanted it's Asia or Chris texting back

Example:

Don🙈💦💦- the person who sent a message

I'm outside, open the door- Don's message

I smiled before replying,- Chris smiling

Ok - Chris reply to the text)

I got up, gaining A's attention. "Don is here," I said and he looked upset. He can't be mad though, I'm not his girlfriend, Diamond is. I walked to the front door before opening it. I smiled as soon as I saw him. "Hi Don," I said giving him a hug. "Hey, you look amazing." He said hugging me back before I stood aside letting him in.

We walked into the living room where Asia popped up at, and A is. "Everyone this is Don, Don this is my twin sister Asia, and best friend Aubrey." I said as he shook Asia's hand and reached his hand out to A who looked at him for a second before shaking his hand.

"Well we should get going before it gets too cold for me to bare." I said taking Don's hand, trying to get away from the aggravated and upset vibes I'm getting from A. "Okay, it was nice meeting y'all," Don said making me smile. "Yea, yea, yea, let's go. They can wait," I said pulling Don to the door.

We left out and headed to his truck, and as soon as we did I let out a deep breath. "What was that?" Don asked with a chuckle. "That is a long story, I'd prefer not to talk about." I said before he opened the door for me. "Thank you," I said as he closed the door. Then he walked around his truck and got in himself.

"I'm glad you could make it tonight," he said as he drove. "I told you I'd be here, and I am. I like to keep my word," I said thinking about how I blew A off for him. "I like that," he said as I sat back and relaxed. "Oh yea," I said and he smirked. "What do you like about it?" I asked and he glanced over at me.

"It's mature, honest, and sexy as hell." He said and I laughed. "Are we talking about keeping my word, or are we talking about me period?" I asked and he just kept his smirk.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Don and I walked arm in arm, into the huge mansion filled with people. "Hi Don," some random girl said all flirty with a smirk, before looking me up and down then back at him. "Hi.....," he said forgetting her name from other previous encounter before we met I suppose.

"Donna, Donna Lewis like the singer." She said as her smirk hug half gone almost fully gone. "Oh, I'm sorry I've met so many people since the time we met and now." He said and I just smirked and we walked off. We headed to the kitchen and he grabbed a tequila bottle and two shot glasses. "That was just an old friend," he said and I looked up at him.

"You don't have to explain yourself, I'm not your girlfriend. If you have had previous encounters with most of these women in here then so be it, it's your life, do what you want with it. After all you only live once." I said as he handed me a drink and I smelled it and looked at it. I know when my drink has been spiked because I spiked it too many times with so many different things too many times.