Chapter 8

🌼Asia Dee🌼

TJ jogged over to me as I sat on the bleachers. Sweat dripped from his body as he walked over to me with a smirk. "What are you doing here?" He asked making me smile. "I've been here the whole time, I'm surprised you didn't see me. To repay you for watching me do what I do best, I'm watching you do what you do best." I said making him chuckle.

"Oh yea?" He said as I felt my face heat up. "Yea," I said hoping and praying that I'm not blushing or that it's noticeable at least. "Well I'm going to hop in the shower, then I'll be out and I can walk you home." He said as I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

I nodded, and he walked away. The thought of seeing Chris after last night, after our argument and her calling me a lesbian. I don't think I want to see her tonight, yet along I can barely stomach the thought of her.

I took a deep breath knowing I'm about to have a long night. Tension is definitely in the air, and this morning was definitely tension filled.

After a while, TJ finally came back out and I stood so we can leave. "So is this our thing now? Me coming to your photoshoots and you coming to my practices and possibly games." He asked opening his passenger side door for me. I stepped in as he closed my door, and I waited for him to get in before answering.

"I mean it could be, it's up to you. We're both busy people, and I'm working on getting my own photoshoots for Asia Dee Jackson and not just for the Jackson sisters. I honestly feel like people think only Chris can have her own photoshoots and still do the Jackson sisters shoots. They honestly think I need my sister and what we do together to live on, and I want to show them that's not true. I can do my own thing, and I don't have to live off of my sister. I'm my own person, not the Jackson sisters." I said and he just nodded and he kept his eyes on the road.

"If that's what needs to be done, then so be it. Do as you please, and follow your dreams. My question is have you spoken to your sister about going your own way? Do you even want to do the Jackson sisters thing anymore? Have you out grown it? I'm asking because those decisions you make, are not only affecting your life but hers as well." He said as I agreed with him but also thought about what he has said.

"I need you to figure out what you want to do, because I want you to be happy. As long as you stay quiet and keep saying this and that but not doing anything, then you won't be happy. Do you still want to do the whole Jackson sisters thing? Have you out grown it all? Or do you still want to do it on the side, and make yourself and your career your main priority? Those are questions you need to ask yourself because if you don't then you will never understand what you want and always make you think what if, and I want you to be happy but you not answering these questions for yourself won't make you happy, it'll be the opposite." He said and I do need to ask myself because I honestly don't know.

"Yea, I do need to ask myself that and need to start answering them because as long as I'm just the other Jackson sister, I won't be happy. I'm not only under my father's shadow but my sister's too." I said as he parked at my house.

We got quiet for a second then I looked over at him as he's already staring at me. "Goodnight TJ, call me when you get home." I said before hugging him. He took my phone out of my back pocket while we were hugging. "I need your number first," he said with a smirk.

I took my phone and unlocked it, before handing it back to him. I reach over and took his already unlocked phone from off of his lap. I damn near held my breath while reaching and grabbing it, only because my hand was so close to his friend. I put my number in his phone as he gave me back mine.

I gave him his phone and just stared into his eyes. My heart started beating faster as he stared back into my eyes. I want him to kiss me so badly, but don't want to ask. I don't want to give him a hint, because I want him to want to kiss me too. Plus we sort of just started hanging out and I don't want to come off too strong, and look like I want to kiss every boy who's nice to me.

"Goodnight TJ," I forced myself to say as he pushed one button to unlock my door. "Goodnight," he said and I gave a small smile before getting out of his car and walking to my house. I took my keys out and unlocked the door, I opened the front door then looked back to see him waiting and watching me go inside safely.

I smiled then turned around and walked inside. I closed the door, but watched him pull off and leave from the window. "I'm guessing you're watching TJ," I heard Chris say ruining my whole moment. "Yea, funny how it's a boy and not a girl huh?" I asked sarcastically and unenthusiastically.

"Are we going to always be petty, or are we going to make up because we're sister, twin sisters at that?" She asked making me feel childish. "Goodnight Christina," I said walking to the stairs. "I'm not going to beg you to forgive me because you said some hurtful shit too. I tell you things because I can trust you and because you won't judge me, but you throw it in my face like everyone else would've, and judged me. So yea, you hurt me too, so if you want to be this way then fine." She said before walking past me and going upstairs.

She's right, and no matter what I said or feel, I know I shouldn't have done or said what I did. She stormed to her room and closed the door, not slamming it surprisingly. I walked upstairs and went to my room, to call our lawyer.