Chapter 11

🌸Christina🌸

A and I are cuddled on his couch watching a movie with a blanket, my legs over his lap, his arms around my waist, and his head on my chest as my hand rests in his hair as I play with it from time to time. (Sounds difficult to imagine and uncomfortable, but is actually really comfortable and calming when with a boyfriend or girlfriend.)

"A when are you planning on cashing in that offer I made you?" I asked playing in his hair, not able to think straight without knowing. Not saying I want it now, just curious. I mean now would be nice, but still just curious. "Don't you mean cashing in that ride you owe me?" He asked with a smile, making me laugh.

"I suppose you're right, anyways, back to the question and answer." I said needing to know so I won't be caught off gaurd. "I mean if it's going to be the last time, it mind as well be a special day, so probably my birthday. I wouldn't want to wait that long, but if you are making this the official last time, I will definitely have to wait for my birthday." He said and I nodded understanding why but still confused.

"Why your birthday? I mean, won't you want to spend that night with Diamond, or have sex with her?" I asked and he looked up at me. "Because people get special gifts on their birthday, and this will be a special gift. Besides, I can fuck Diamond whenever I want. With you, this is going to be the last time, and I want it to be rememberable." He said and I nodded.

"Too bad I'm only going to ride it, and that's all that'll happen. Are you sure you want to save it until your birthday? Technically all I'm doing is riding your dick, knowing you, you will want more because it's your birthday. If you think I'm going to ride your dick, then you go fuck Diamond, you have another thing coming." I said and he looked up at me.

"Okay, what if it's the other way around then? What if I fuck Diamond then let you ride my dick?" He asked and I popped his forehead harder than I've ever popped anyone. "I don't care the order, it won't go down like that. I will ignore you for months if you ever do something like that. It's one or the other." I said and he look like he's deep in thought.

"Then I'll stick with you, you can give me what you owe me, and I'll hope for my present that you'll let me fuck shit up. Get the whole package, I mean after all it will be my birthday." He said and I rolled my eyes. "We'll see," I said and he smirked. "Yea, ard, I already know the answer." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Does that mean yes then?" He asked and I kept watching the movie.

"Chris," he said and I kept watching the movie. "Chris I know you hear me," he said and I looked at him. "I'm trying to watch the movie," I said and he kept staring at me. "So that's a yes?" He asked again. "We'll see like I said," I said and he smiled as if he knows the answer.

The doorbell rung, and he stood up. "I'll be back," he said getting up but before he was fully up, as he's still hovering over me, he leaned down and pecked my lips. I feel like things are getting out of control, but I don't say anything because I like it. Maybe I like him...

"Hi Christina," Diamond said showing off that she has A. Usually it wouldn't bother me, ok just a little, but now I feel like slapping this bitch. HE'S MINE NOT YOURS!! Wait, he's hers, and not mine technically. Technically were just best friends who crossed the line and are fucking, leaving me with feelings.

Sometimes I think he has feelings for me too, just by the way he acts. I mean he wouldn't have done what he done in that dressing room if he didn't want me, he made me crave because he was. "Hi," I said dryly as I kept watching the movie with my feet up leaving no space for her to fit.

A sat down and then Diamond looked at him, and he looked at me, and I looked at him giving him the 'I'm not moving I was here first' face. "Really Chris?" He asked and I shrugged. "What? I don't know what you're talking about." I said and he gave me that 'really' face.

"It's ok bae, maybe she's comfortable, let me get comfortable too." She said before walking over to him and sitting on his lap. She stared at me and I gave her the 'what the fuck you looking at?' Face. She looked at the TV before looking at A.

"What are you watching?" Diamond asked A. I smiled knowing I picked out the movie, and she showed up just in time. "Friends with benefits, you showed up just on time. Just when he realized he loves his best friend and wants to be with her, so he dropped everything...ahem..and everyone to go be with her and tell her how he feels. It's amazing how this movie ends, I wonder who else are going through this in the world." I said feeling salty and wanting her to be.

"Oh, what a great movie. Luckily my baby wouldn't do that, or even think of it. He's all mine, and wouldn't drop me for the world." She said and I rolled my eyes. "If you think so," I mumbled and she looked over at me as A gave me the 'what the hell' look.

"Excuse me? I didn't hear you," she said and I looked at A and I know how he gets when those two are on bad terms, imagine how he would be if they broke up because of me. "I said if you would think so many people have that bond, well they don't. You really got something special girl." I said dryly and she smiled.

It killed me to say that, I feel the pain. "Awe thanks, you should find you someone that you can have this bond with, if it's not too hard for you, I mean you're always so alone and lonely." She said and I just want to jump up off this couch and kill this bitch. Even when I'm being nice she's being rude.

"You're the best bae, no we're the best, aren't we the best Christina?" She asked still trying to rub everything in my face. "You two..wow...you two are really something." I said dryly. She leaned down and started kissing him, tongue and slob all out and everywhere. I rolled my eyes knowing we did it better.

And to think he kissed me, and was asking me for a birthday present, just moments ago. That's anything, really, anything. "We have to be at the photoshoot soon A, so wrap up the whole eating each others faces off." I said standing up not being able to watch them kiss and him rub all on her body.

"Oh, well I guess I'm going with you guys." Diamond said and I gave her a fake smile. "Sorry, I only put down I'm bringing one person. Maybe next time though," I said and she looked at A. "Chris I know you can change that, don't be petty." He said and I crossed my arms.

"Please, for me." He said giving his fake lil, cute lil, ugly lil, sexy non deniable lil puppy dog face. "Fine!" I forced out rolling my eyes as my arms dropped. "Thanks, I love you Chris." He said making my heart flutter but once I realized Diamond is coming it stopped.

"I love you too," I said as I moped up the stairs. Fucking Aubrey, always making me do things, always getting your way, and making me change my mind.