Chapter 6

🌼Asia Dee🌼

As I'm sitting down, letting the makeup artist do my makeup, I can't help but to think where Chris is. She's running late, and that's not like her at all. She's always here on time, and she's not answering her phone.

TJ hasn't showed up yet either, but I guess he had something better to do. "Asia where the hell is your sister?" My father asked upset. "I don't know, how about you call her. She's isn't answering for me, and she is your favorite child. The golden child, right daddy?" I asked annoyed by his presence.

"Don't get smart with me girl," he said pointing at me before walking away, making me roll my eyes. It's true, so why not say it? Everyone knows she's his favorite, and I mean everyone.

That's when Chris and Aubrey bust up in here like they stole something. She looked like she had been running and out of breath. She walked over to me, as Aubrey followed. "Sorry I'm late," she said to everyone, before sitting down next to me.

I looked over at her and she smiled, then waved me to come to her so she can whisper in my ear. I just smiled and laughed, I love my sister. I leaned over to her, and she put her hand up to my ear.

"Come home tonight, we need to talk about something." She said before leaning back into her seat as I nodded and leaned back in mine. Her makeup artist started on her makeup, and TJ walked in.

We both looked back at him, past all of the people that are kind of blocking our sight of him. "What is TJ doing here?" She asked making me laugh. "I need to talk to you tonight too." I said before getting up and meeting TJ half way.

I saw the shock and surprise on her face as she smiled. "Hey, glad you made it. I didn't think you would come." I said giving him a hug as he hugged me back. "Why wouldn't I?" He asked with a smile.

"I thought you found something better to do, rather than watching me pose in front of a camera with different clothes on." I said shrugging my shoulders. "I don't think anything could be better than doing just that." He said making my face heat up.

"Well come on, I have to let them finish my makeup." I said taking his hand and guiding back to my seat. "Wassup TJ," Aubrey said dapping him up. "Wassup," he said before Chris started laughing.

"Hey TJ," Chris said with a smile. "Wassup Chris," he said giving her a hug. "Ladies I need you up and dressed let's go!" Phil shouted clapping his hands. Chris and I looked at each other before getting up and walking to our dressing room.

When we do photoshoots together, we like to have the same dressing room because that's where the most fun happens. After getting dressed, we started the photoshoot.

As we were posing for the camera, I felt TJ staring at me. I mean of course he's going to stare, that's what he's here for, to see me during the photoshoot. Every so often I would have to pose and look in his direction, and I would take an advantage of it and look at him.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

After a long night, we finally finished the photoshoot for tonight. We went to our dressing room and started changing back to our clothes. "I saw you staring at TJ, are y'all a thing?" Chris asked smiling as she changed her clothes.

"No, well not that I know of. So why were you late? You're never late." I asked changing my clothes. "Let's just say I overslept." She said with a I got a secret to tell you face. She is blushing and I shook my head before she started laughing.