Chapter 13

🌸Christina🌸

Two weeks later

"Chris," A said, and I heard him, I just ignored him and kept listening to my music. "Chris," he said again and I ignored him again. He got up and pulled one of my earbuds out of my ear, and I am already annoyed, so I don't know why he's messing with me.

"What Aubrey?" I asked not in the mood but still softly. "What's wrong with you?" He asked and I shook my head. "Nothing, I'm just not in the mood right now." I said staring up at him. He took my other earbud out of my ear, then sat down next to me. "What got you acting like this? Lately you've been 'not in the mood.' What's going on Chris?" He asked and I shrugged.

"It's nothing," I said staring at him then attempting to get up, but he placed his hand on my thigh, and that one touch stopped me by itself. Not in a sexual way, but more of a.....reflexive stop. I sat back down and I looked into his eyes since he's looking into mine. "It's something Chris, talk to me." He said worriedly.

"Aubrey I feel like you're using me as your sex toy, something to fuck, then once you've had enough you go play house with Diamond, and I don't like it. It's very irritating, confusing, and hurtful. I'm tired of the games, if you want to be with Diamond then why have sex with me?" I asked and he just stared at me.

"Chris you're the one who keeps saying never again, this is the last time, we're best friends we shouldn't do this. So what do you want? I'm confused because you're saying one thing and expecting another." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Aubrey it doesn't matter what I say because you won't listen anyway, or you find your way around it.

Since when did we start kissing? Since when do we snuggle? Since when did we cuddle when we go to sleep for no reason? But as soon as Diamond walks through that door, oh everything is our little secret. You want to make and have a fantasy, but still hang onto the reality, hell I'm convinced you're trying to combine your fantasy with your reality.

I'm sorry but it's fucking tearing me apart, emotional, mentally, and physically. So excuse me for not being in the mood for games and tricks. I'm becoming drained, you're draining me of my energy, my love, my personality, you're draining me of me each and everyday to the point where I don't feel like me and most of the time you don't even notice it." I said staring into his eyes.

"So what do you want me to do? Choose?" He asked and I just rolled my eyes and stood up. "What? I'm just asking a question." He said and I turned and looked at him. "You don't have to choose, you can just stop! It's like you're not listening to the words that are coming out of my mouth, I bet if it were coming out of my pussy you would notice and you would listen." I said and he stood up.

"Chris, just be specific about what you want, stop beating around the bush." He said as if I'm talking another language and expecting him to understand. "You know what Aubrey, I need a break from all of this. I need some me time, I had too much we time." I said before walking out of his room.

I made my way downstairs, and by the time I was at the bottom of the stairs, I heard him coming down the stairs. I opened his front door and there stood Diamond. "Hi Chris," she said looking me up and down. I just waved her off, rolling my eyes as I walked past her.

"Chris wait," I heard Aubrey say, and I just kept walking. "Hey baby," Diamond said probably attempting to hug him, but I guess it didn't go her way because he said, "hold on, move Diamond." That didn't stop the feeling I have in my chest, or what he has put me through for the past month, starting when we first had sex.

I just walked up the street, going to my house. But he grabbed my arm, and I tried to keep walking but stopped after I realized I wasn't going anywhere. I turned to face him, and still seeing the worry in his eyes didn't help the way I'm feeling.

"If you want some space to figure everything out, then ok, but don't leave me behind. I love you Chris, most of my day revolves around you. There's football, music, and you, and with you is when I have my breaks and want to have some fun, or someone to talk to. Diamond isn't apart of my everyday routine.

I need you Chris, you keep me sane. I love you, and if you need your space, then fine I'll give that to you, but just know that I need you here. The supportive side, the angry, the sad, the happy, the comfort, the chilled, the excited, the motivating, the loving, every side of you. There isn't one part that I don't need and or love." He said staring into my eyes with a big hint of panic.

"I didn't say I wouldn't be here for you A, or that I don't love you. I'm just saying I need some space, that's all. I still love you, I will still be here for you, I just need to get myself together before I can be there for anyone. I can't help you if I can't even help myself." I said staring up into his eyes.

He pulled me into a hug, lifting me off of my feet. "I will never leave you A, you're a huge part of my life and day too. I love you," I said as we kept hugging. "I love you too Chris," he said before kissing my cheek.

"I hope I'm allowed to do that, considering you don't want any kisses." He said making me laugh. "No, I didn't say that. You can't be kissing me like I'm Diamond, is what I meant." I said rubbing his back. "Speaking of Diamond, you sort of left her standing there, and I feel like we're putting on a show that she won't like." I said as we are still hugging.

"Then she'll have to deal with it, you were here before she was, and you'll be here if she ever decides to leave." He said and I smiled. "Yea I will," I said and he put me down. "Let me walk you the rest of the way home," he said and I laughed.

"My house is right there, we're really not walking that much, we are staring at it right now. So you can just go back to Diamond, before she gets upset." I said and he shrugged. "Let her," he said before taking my hand and entwining his fingers with mine.

"I don't think she would appreciate this hand holding thing." I said as we walked to my house. "She'll get over it," he said as we walked up to my porch. I took my keys out and I know he's watching me. I unlocked the door and looked at him, "seriously, the girl already hates me. I mean, I don't like her either, but that doesn't mean upset her." I said and he shrugged.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Sure you don't," I said sarcastically before walking inside. "Goodbye A," I said knowing he'll stand right there until he hears me walking around or upstairs. He smiled before he started walking away as I closed the door.

I turned around and saw Asia standing there watching me, as she ate a bowl of strawberry ice cream. "Wow, that was a nice movie to watch." She said referring to Aubrey and I. "You know how boys get emotional, well at least A, when he thinks I'm going to ignore him and slip out of his life." I said and she just shook her head slowly and gave a little laugh with a little smile.

"Shouldn't you be out with TJ by now?" I asked and she shook her head. "Ha ha, we're just friends." She said and I shrugged. "If you say so," I said before I started walking up the stairs. It took her a few seconds before realizing what I just said. "Wait what do you mean by that?" She asked following me still eating her ice cream.