Chapter 9

🌸Christina🌸

I walked back into my dressing room where A is, he wanted to wait in the dressing room today, he said he has a headache. So instead of being out there listening to a bunch of shouts for poses and seeing a bright flash, I left him in my dressing room where he can be in the dark, silence, so he can take a nap and sleep the headache off.

I closed the door behind me, and locked it like I always do. I saw A laying at my desk with his head down sleeping peacefully. I smiled and walked over to him and kissed his cheek as I hugged him. I started to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist, so I looked back at him. He turned around in the chair and faced me.

"Your head feeling better?" I asked and he nodded. "Slept good?" I asked and he smirked. "Like a baby, but it would've been better if I had my bed, and had you next to me." He said making me smile as I felt my face heat up. "I told you, you could've stayed home today. Missing one photoshoot won't hurt." I said walking closer to him, standing between his legs as I played in his hair with my free hand.

He looked up at me and shook his head. "Nah, I ain't miss none of your photoshoots and I'm not gonna start today." He said and I smiled. "You had a headache, you need to take care of yourself, or at least call Diamond to." I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Wow someone is jealous," he said as I walked over to my body mirror. I grabbed my camera and posed to take a picture. "I love this two piece, it is so cute." I said staring in the mirror admiring myself. I took a couple of more pics before I realized what he had said. "And I'm not jealous, if she wants to take care of her boyfriend and you want her to, then do it. It's whatever, it saves me time." I said watching him in the mirror, still sitting down in the chair, as I'm feeling jealous although I don't want him to know that.

He stood up as I admired the camera and myself. He walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist making a chill go through my body, as I got wet. "Why do I need her to do that, if I have you?" He whispered into my ear so fucking sexy. He ran his hand down my arm until he reached my hand and he took the camera out of my hand.

He slightly threw my camera on a fluffy, but comfortable chair. He buried his face into my neck as I just keep getting wetter and wetter. He pecked my neck and then looked into the mirror at us.

"A you should really stop, for real." I said craving the sensation of him inside of me again. "Why? We always do this? It never bothered you before." He said knowing what he's doing. "Yea, and back then we never had sex before either." I said and he smirked.

"What? You're afraid of me accidentally doing this?" He asked before slightly touching my pussy, acting as if his hand slipped, then found it's way back around my waist, making me jump a little. He seemed amused by the whole thing, as if it were a game. "Stop playing A," I said trying to remove his arms but they wouldn't budge.

"You aren't afraid of me doing that, but you do want me to do this right now, no matter how much you know it's wrong." He said as he took my breath away sending hella chills through me as he started stroking me. I arched my back as I started panting and moaning trying to get away from him, but not having the strength or the energy to considering I'm loving the feeling he's giving me.

"Let's face it Chris, you want me, and you want me bad. Just from this, you want me now, I'm tired of being the only one craving. I want to feel how it feels to be inside of you again, I want to taste you again, I want to fuck you again." He said turning me on even more no matter how hard I tried not to be.

I couldn't even talk, it's too much for me right now. "Can I have you now Chris?" He asked and I didn't do or say anything, so he sped up. "Can I Chris? Just the head, let me at least put the head in." He said and I shook my head. "Huh? I can't hear you Chris." He said not accepting my physical answer.