1 : Early Morning Greetings

Marinette

Kitties... Ladybugs... Croissants... Cookies...Camembert...

"AHH!" I scream. I fell off my chaise with shock. I panted and laid on the floor, remembering my dream. It sounded like a kiddy wonderland.

My phone cut me off of my trance. Groaning, I picked up the phone and rubbed my eyes.

"Hello?" I yawned.

"HEY, MARI! GUESS WHAT TODAY IS?!" The phone scream.

I rolled my eyes at the voice and gazed at my clock. "Is it, wake Mari at 4:30 in the morning day?" I asked sarcastically.

"No, silly! It's 13th anniversary! So...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, BESTIE!" Alya scream. I grimaced and moved the phone away from my ear.

"Okay, gotta go! I have to wake Nino!" She shouted excitedly and hung up. I moaned and fell on my bed, trying to fall asleep. But sadly, people can't let me sleep in peace.

I angrily picked up the phone and saw the ID caller. Adrien.

I cleared my throat and answered the call. "Happy 13th anniversary, Kitty! Now let me get some sleep! Seriously, what's with people and calling at early hours of the morning? I mean, people have better things to do than talking. There's this thing called sleeping and surprisingly, that's what keeps us going all day! Now, just say the words already so I can go back to sleep!" I basically yelled into the phone.

There was silence from the other line.

"Jeez, I just wanted to ask if you would bring me some cookies and croissants." Adrien said breathlessly.

"Oh..."

"But, Happy 13th anniversary. Thanks for the reminder, Princess." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at the nickname. "Shuddup!"

I could hear him laugh. "Awww, I love you too." He teased. "I hate you." I sarcastically replied.

"Me-ouch, Purrincess. The sarcasm hurts." I could feel his pout. I faked a laugh and hung up. I don't care if it was rude, I am stuck with this idiots for the rest of my life just because of a promise made by five year olds. I'm not saying that I hate them, I actually love this dumb dumbs.

I laughed to myself. My phone buzzed in my hands so I checked it. It was a message sent by Adrien. Ugh!

Chaton: That was mean😟

I groaned at the text. Yeah, he saved his name as that. Apparently, I am his Princess and he is my Kitty.

Me: Shut up!

C: But we're not talking..

M: You couldn't live me alone..can't ya?

C: Correction, Leave.

M: WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS WOKEN AT 5 IN THE MORNING?

C: A 'good morning' perhaps.

M:😒😒😒😒

C:😂😂😂😂😂😂

M: I'm gonna go.

C: NUUUUU!😱😱😱 Don't leave me!

M: Why?

C: Alya woke me up and I can't sleep.

M: Well newsflash! Same here!😡

C: Yeesh, calm down.

M: 😑 I'm gonna get ready for school

C: Okay! Bye, Princess! See you at school!😘

I giggled and jumped out of bed.

"Well, this might be interesting." I grabbed my towel and walked into the bathroom.
°•°•°•°

Alya

"NINO!" I yelled once he picked up.

"Jeez, woman! Do you know what time it is?" He groaned into the phone. I chuckled.

"And before you say anything. Happy 13th anniversary." He said before I could scream into the phone.

"Awww, you remembered!" I cooed. I heard him chuckle from the other line.

"Who did you wake up?"

"Well, you're the last." I replied.

"Mmmhmm..Can I go to sleep now?"

"No! We need to make a plan!" I exclaimed into the phone.

"For what?" He asked, uninterested.

"To get Adrienette together of course!" I squealed.

"Alya, everyone knows that will happen someday." He replied.

"Yeah but... I want it now!" I whined as I gripped my blanket, squeezing it and trying to contain my squeals of happiness.

"I can feel it, it will happen!" I sighed. I've been trying to get those two together for years. Sadly, I failed.

"Can I sleep now?" Nino asked, obviously still sleepy.

"Yeah, sure!" I said than hung up.

Now all I have to do is form a plan...Mission Adrienette has started! ...10 years ago..
---
Chapter one!😂